Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If I Were a Ho-- Even Just For a Day...



*Monie stares back at her reflection. Today she's rocking her lacefront wig... feelin' all Beyonce like.*

Then she starts to sang:

If I were a ho...even just for a day...I'd roll out of bed in the morning..grab my box of Magnums and goooooo :)


Naw, for real though. If I could smash the following in the span of one day-- if I could manage it-- I would. Cause they fine! And who ain't fine got education to back it up.

Bachelor #1: Idris Elba




I love him. Our one-sided love affair has been going on since The Wire. He's one of those men that when you see him, you automatically bite your lip. He will make you need Carmax up in this bitch, won't he?





Sexy ass.

He makes my p----y jump everytime. Whenever I feel like my p----y has died due to non-usage I look at Idris and P--y says "Not so, young ho!"



I'd smash that.

I'd smash that on a cardboard box in the pouring rain, homeless style.






Bachelor #2: Hill Harper











Wooo, hold me daddy , in the pouring rain! He's fine and he's educated. Two of my favorite traits in a man. Two out of my long list of requisites for coochie giveaway. I'd knock that down so proper I'd have him screaming the Quadratic Equation. He's kinda short though. :( Under normal circumstances (as of 2006) I won't allow men under 6'0 in my vag, but I'd break the rule for him. Indeed.





Bachelor #3: JD Williams (aka Bodie on the Wire)











*singing in my Bobby Brown-I'm-high-on-X-and-coke-AND-weed-voice*

And I know you're gettin' borrrrredddd/ Chillin with himmm/And I know you miss my lovinn/my thuggin/thug lovinnnnn (repeat)






I've always like JD. Since I was in High School watching Oz. My lust is strong, ya dig. I loved him on The Wire as well. He usually plays the thuggish, arrogant, asshole type; which I'm attracted to (we'll talk about that another day). Typecasted like a muthaf/cka, but whatever JD is in.. I'll support it. And I'll try to keep my hands out my pants. LMAO. For real though, J.D. could get. Yes. he. could.





Bachelor #4: David Banner


When I first saw David Banner, I was not impressed. He wasn't all that aesthetically pleasing.
*Here come Pastor Goodfoot, my mental Baptist preacher... *

But, then. I say-- I say, but THEN!! I caught a glimpse of his country corn fed sexy ass on MTV a few months back... *Organist tears it up; Pastor fans self*
Lol...sometimes I just have to take it there. Anywho...

And then I heard he was a few months shy of completing his Masters... splash waterfalls!!

I would LOVE for him to knock it down the most actually. And if he couldn't "put some dick in my world" ; I'd settle for him whispering the words to "Play" on the phone to me. Plus he just has the look. You know the look. Like he would Taebo the shit out of your p---y.

I'mma leave David Banner alone; cause ya girl still has a paper to write...woo chile!

So yeah, that's all for tonight. I was gonna include Tristan Wilds young ass... but that ain't right. I'll wait til he hits 21 :)


Deuces
s.dior :)


11 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhh mannn girl,
    this post had me WEAK.!

    You got one hell of a sense of humor.!

    "Like he would taebo the shit out of your pussy."

    "not so, young ho." &&the coochie giveway...

    I'mma remember those, best believe that. :]

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lawd! David Banner is the biz! Chocolate Wonder got it goin on. I like them fine and educated, too. JD is cute. Idris.....OMG! That ish makes no damn sense whatsoever. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, Idris is so hot. But David, David can get it so good. I read on some celebrity gossip blog that he can put it down...according to the women. he has a strong back and a good stroke. so...mmmm...that makes him even more yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO. That's it. Im not comin back over here NO MO. You hear me? No mo. You are crazy. lol. Now while I may not be into what youre into per se, Idris is a sexy specimen of a man. And that accent...yes maam. If I were batting for your side, I would hit that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no!! i will slap you...lmao you so stupid...but GURL! Idris?? Yes indeedy. mmm mmmm mmm! that man CGI...and he got an english accent? maaaan what?

    glad i stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl I am with you on Idris Elba..mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rio tapatio-- chiiiile...sometimes a fine man will bring the STOOPIDNESS out you!! glad you enjoyed!

    @ untouched jewel-- david banner just has something about him. a friend and i were discussing him today, and funnily enough, she said she'd let hiim smash too!

    @ Young Woman on A Journey-- say WORD!? that David Banner just keeps becoming more and more attractive.

    @Chanel-- Awwww, cmon back, you know you wanna! :) Idris is the TROOF!

    @pinxpassion: thx mama! i've been following you on via my phone, and i enjoy your blog!

    @ crystal- i got first dibs on him!

    @ Amber- YES LAWD!!

    @ Vicious- :) awww, go'n and pick one of them fine fellas, i know you wanna!

    to all-- thank so much for reading. it makes my heart smile. i will be catching up on allyous after the semester is up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "If I were a ho...even just for a day...I'd roll out of bed in the morning..grab my box of Magnums and goooooo" ---- lmfao .

    & Idris Elba? yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao.

    i can't [lmfao.]

    Idris. I never know how to say his name. I just know his sex appeal makes my conch warm up too honay.

    ReplyDelete