Ohh douche douche in the mafuggin bush.. smh
Que's vagina has been wide open and inflamed on display all season, and with each episode it's getting worse.
I'm trying to figure out what his damn problem is.
Here's what I've come up with so far:
01. Que is wearing Dawn's thongs. Them mafuckas are riding up in his ass and he can't handle it. It takes a real man to wear panties.
I'm trying to figure out what his damn problem is.
Here's what I've come up with so far:
01. Que is wearing Dawn's thongs. Them mafuckas are riding up in his ass and he can't handle it. It takes a real man to wear panties.

02. Dawn needs a smaller strap on. C'mon it's clear she's the one throwing the backshots. Que's asshole is busted wide open; he's in pain-- and he can't handle it. It takes a real man to get duked in the bum bum.

Awww!! Noah and Wade! I miss my show :,(
But moving on...
03. Diddy pass the Diflucan! Que has a raging yeast infection. It's itching and burning and what? He just can't handle it.
03. Diddy pass the Diflucan! Que has a raging yeast infection. It's itching and burning and what? He just can't handle it.
04. Que's on drugs.. which one (s) I'm not sure. Clearly, he can't handle them.
05. Certainly not anything prescribed though, because that may be something he needs to look into.
This shit is just all out of hand. I started to twitter Diddy to tell him to kick his ass out the group, but I couldn't be bothered. Ugh.
I'm turning in early tonight. I'm in a stanky mood. Menstrual. You know how that goes. I'm going to bed... before I start acting like Que.
Except my family ain't as nice as the rest of Day 26.
I would punched in the head. Literally.
xoxo-monie :)
This shit is just all out of hand. I started to twitter Diddy to tell him to kick his ass out the group, but I couldn't be bothered. Ugh.
I'm turning in early tonight. I'm in a stanky mood. Menstrual. You know how that goes. I'm going to bed... before I start acting like Que.
Except my family ain't as nice as the rest of Day 26.
I would punched in the head. Literally.
xoxo-monie :)




I fuckin feel you!
ReplyDeleteI'm watching the show right now and I was just thinking "THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGAS PROBLEM!?"
I'm rolling with 02. Dawn is wearing that ass out! poo thang.
HA!
ReplyDeleteHA!
HA!
HA!
girl im high as hell n thats all i kept sayin outloud each time i scrolled down n read the next # lmaooooo
Que is nuts! There is a description of him in my psych book, it's called schizophrenic!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!