Thursday we hit this club called Jungle, Boyfriend #4 and I. We had much fun, like we usually do when we go anywhere. After the club, we went to the spot.
Ya'll know we got it in. We went back to the same mosquito factory we went to the first time we got it in because this other cutesy spot we wanted to go to had no rooms. :(
Maybe tonight if I'm lucky?
Hehehe
Anywho, we get up in there, and Boyfriend #4 does some shit I absolutely hate.
He turns on the tv.
Ughhhh!!!
One of my biggest pet peeves is when you know you're about to fuck, and a dude either starts with the incessant talking or they turn on the tv. Now Boyfriend #4 knows I hate this, so he calls himself compromising by throwing a sheet over the tv.
Um, no.
Mind you, since not too many channels worked on the bullshit satellite tv, it was set to Chinese news in English.
That shit ain't sexy!!
I really wasn't in the mood for arguing, so I went into the bathroom, undressed and came back to the bed.
We gets to laying it down, kissing and all that, and then something really stupid was uttered by Boyfriend #4 about him wanting to "breed me" and when were we going to have a baby.
Where my imaginary pet donkey at?
Me: I don't think so.
Him: Why?
Me: I can give you a million reasons. One, I need to get my career in order, my schooling finished, and a whole lot of other shit. And you need to get yourself in order too. PUT ON THAT CONDOM.
I'm glad he took heed and didn't push.
I am also glad to inform you I bought my own Magnums with me, and I am glad I did, because you know why?
*Audience chimes in:*
Why Monie??
Monie pulls out a box of Durex condoms and stomps the dogshit out of the box
Audience gasps in horror
Monie: Because Boyfriend #4 is yet another big dick nigga using Durex condoms.
*Audience boos*
Exactly. We got into a mini-bickering about it, and in the end we were both happy because my 3 Magnums were used, along with his 2 Durex (sue me, I got desperate) and Boyfriend #4 put in some work that made me wanna pull a Beyonce and buy a nigga a shorts set.
If Pochahontas could smile, I think that bitch would be grinning... even right now.
Later down in that morning all we wanted to do was stay in bed, chill, and commence to some more serious fuckin'. We didn't have anymore condoms, so he got up and got us breakfast, some weed for himself, and some condoms, and something that made me like him a little bit more.
He bought me a comb, ya'll.

*swoons*
LOL
Now granted it was a comb I aint seen since my little girl days at Grandma's house back in '91...
But I'm a sucker for thoughtful shit, even if it doesn't necessarily much.
Unfortunately, I got caught out there without my Buss It Baby bag. Let me explain the Buss It Baby Bag to ya'll.
Ladies pull up a chair, and listen keenly:
Sometimes we get caught out there, wanting to have spontaneous sexual relations and we end up at the spot, coming home after day breaks looking like a hot shitastrophic mess, all because we didn't have our Bust It Baby Bag. This used to happen to me all the time when I lived in DC after taking on Iberian Lynx, and coming home looking like I did infact escape from the Jungle. You know what I'm talkin' bout-- having to go home in day old clothes , and having to rock one of his hats that didn't match what I wore, consequently making me look real bamma-like. Took me a while to catch on, but eventually I did.
I digress... so yes... the Bust It Baby bag doesn't have to be big. You can fit the essentials in a small cosmetic purse that can be squeezed into your club bag. If you have a nice sized purse, this works out even better, because you can put together a Bust It Baby Bag Plus and fit a tshirt or wife B in there.
Bust it Baby bag should have:
Bust It Baby Bag Plus should include all of the above and:
and anything else you think you might need that you can squeeze in there. Now you know. If this is ever a topic on Family Fued, you got this, son!
Ps- Bust It Baby Bag Plus is also for the big gals or the gals like myself obsessed w/ having all her fat lay down flat that rock girdles. Speaking of girldles , Sometimes them hos are not a friend. I will blog about this later though.
I digress.
So...the other morning I was kicking myself for not having my Buss It Baby Essentials. I had my wipes and condoms, but no comb, no clean drawls.
I felt quite skeevy after showering and having to put back on my club clothes which were a damn mess. I wore a white top that night and my makeup transferred all on the collar. I had to put back on my 5 inch heels and spandex. Now picture me trying to get back to my hotel at 3 in the afternoon. And yes, the hotel guards mistook me for a prostitute because they couldn't see my ID band under my bracelets. I practically ran to my room for another shower, and to brush my teeth, wash my hair and get clean.
Ugh.
See, how there's always some shit that pops off when I'm tryna be a trollop? I am convinced, I am not supposed to be having sex. I wish I didn't enjoy it so much.
Alright Kiddos, bout to run off to dinner. I'll be back w/ more updates!
xoxomonie!
"Audience gasps"
ReplyDelete"Audience boos"
"Imaginary donkey"
LMAO I'm dying over here, you're a trip! Glad to hear that you were prepared (for the most part) by having your own condoms
girl i got me a bust it baby bag.
ReplyDelete& glad to see you're having fun where i'm from =]
i need to visit again.
& jamaican men always wanna breed.
smh.
*dead*
ReplyDeletei was reading this at work on my blackberry, and i totally got caught, cuz i was laughing so loud! you are so funny and insanely talented.
xoxo
vixen
"Now granted it was a comb I ain't seen since my little girl days at Grandma's house back in '91..." lmfao! the mean old school comb. i really died when i read this.
ReplyDeletelol @ you calling it a "Bus' it Baby Bag" - i think every girl keeps one on deck. i know what you mean about being caught out there "the morning/day after" looking a mess. been there/done that too many times.
Lol I love readin ur blog....that bust it baby bag is somethin I'm puttin together as we type...I never thought of havin those items in my bag....
ReplyDeleteYes I haven't really done "Being Caught Out There" Look but I def have a bust it fetus bag. With my lipglosses, deordorant, toothbrush, gum, mirror, and brush. You never know. Niggas always wanna talk to you when your breath is leaning sideways and your hair fucked up. Niggas you havn't seen in years wanna see you when you tore up.
ReplyDeleteNot I !!!
*collapses*
ReplyDeletefo' why i opened this at work???!!! i'm dying.
like literally dying.
bwhahahaha.
i done got caught out there sans buss it baby bag too many gatdamn times.
ugh.
one time shit was so rough i made a jumbo bobby pin my comb.
shheeeeiiitttt.
gon and git it.
lmao!
ReplyDeleteyou always get me in trouble @ work laughing at these blogs.
i loveeeee you! & i aspire to write like you one day.
x_Caramel_Cocaine.
girllllllllllll.... i know all about the bust it baby bag... i just have a diff name for it haha...its like my make up case for me i always have one in my pocket book or i just always have an extra bag in my trunk with some clothes and them things in it....one day my freshman year of college that year i had started seeing this guy that was 28 (ten years my senior) and i had spent the night with him...it wasnt planned oh lawd had to wake up the next morning and go to class i was looking a hot mess but i had an exam...no bra cause i dont know what we did to it...hair was all over the place..clothes old. make up arghh...it was just a mess.
ReplyDelete@miss wilson- yes, chile, after getting caught out there w/ the durex situation, i will never be caught w/out my own, neva again no' mo!! & i ♥ your blog!
ReplyDelete@toytoyy- yes, mi dear, always tryna breed somebody off. not i, said the cat. i shall blog about #4's Law of Averages on Children. As a Jamaican, you are gonna fall out laughing.
@ vixenchick
*monie busses out the defribillator and revives you*
Cmon back, lil mama!! cmon back!! :D girl, the rule of thumb w/ my facebook peers: don't read monie's notes at work! take heed; same goes for the blog, hheehehe! thx for the compliment, it means mucho mucho mucho to meee!
@miss b, blkprincess, and nana- being caught out there w/out the bust it baby bag stuff is turrbull. ABSOLUTELY TURRBULL!!
@triis- come on back!! this defribillator is getting to heavy to hall around. stop dyin' on me! lls @ jumbo comb bobby pin. girrrl!! you gets all kinda creative when you have to make yourself look like you're not homeless, don't it??
@caramel cocaine- same goes for you babes, no more reading at work! lls! i'm glad ya'll adore this blog, and i adore ya'll too. caramel, you're a bomb writer,and you know how to keep us interestd; and u have your own style and err'thang! but thx for the compliment.
@xxxx- awshit! girl, you gotta do a blog about that right there sex session! lost your bra???? girlllll, spill it!!!
lol i am so bout 2 make me a Bust It Baby bag lol
ReplyDelete