
Take dat, take dat, bad boys. :/
The following fucked up randoms and conspiricies have crossed my mind lately:
1. The Dream looks like Hamburglar.

2. Flava Flav is Gucci Mane's father. You can't say shit to convince me otherwise.

3. Nuvo aint nothing but Ripple 2009. Lmao @ all ya'll hoodboogas posing drinking it up in the clubhouse.


Designed to destroy all ya'll. Cause I don't drink that shit.
4. An ugly nigga is never worth your time. Or your vagina. You will live to regret it.

5. Neither is one who doesn't take trips to the dentist. You know the type. Teeth look like Reptar from Rugrats.

If he can't take care of his teeth, he can't take care of you.
6. Mario better have some health-related reason as to why he's running around with his head looking like that.

7. Univ. of MD was created to wreck my social life and leave me lonely. Fuck ya'll. I haven't been able to hold a decent conversation with anyone since the beginning of this year.
8. I'm falling asleep ya'll. But the fucked up part is as soon as I hit the bed and turn the lights out, Imma be wide awake like a Bronx crackhead at 5:17 in the morning.

9. Mc Donald's and BET have been conspiring with each other on how they can bring us down as a people.

As a future marketer, I hope I never have to add to the fuckery.
But if I were a total idiot I'd do the following.
Picture it:
*in my Ad exec voice*
Juice Man, Gucci Mane ...dancing! ....I'm thinking jingle... something like....
"Quarter Pounder with cheese/Pickles, onions hey!/ One Dollar Sweet Tea/Apple Pie/Yay!"
Then I'd watch sales go through the roof :(
10. I am going to bed. Because clearly all this work and lack of sleep is making me crazy.
Later All!!
monie ♥
lmfao! The Dream DOES look like Hamburgular!
ReplyDeleteI'm so mad at all the giggling I'm doing right now.
Puh-leez getchu some sleep doll!
lmao
oh and Nuvo is naaaassttyy, tried it a few months back and I'm so disgusted at all the promotion it gets
ReplyDeletelmfao @ the big mac song. and i happen to think is nuvo is delish. it may have something to do with the fact that it's pink and i like having a pink drink in my glass.
ReplyDeletelmfao; i missed you blog mommie =)
ReplyDelete& its too funny
yayyyy you are back.
ReplyDeleteI THINK P. DIDDY IS LETTING KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO HE IS...
ReplyDeleteMARIO AND THE BALD...GUESS IT WILL GROW ON ME
bwahahahaha.........loves it...
ReplyDeleteLMFAOOO @ #6!!! OMGG
ReplyDeleteomg that is hilarious!
ReplyDeletei love your blog i followed you
hope you return the favor!
:D
http://www.malibumara.blogspot.com
LMAO@ this whole post especially the Mickey D's song, this was just fantabulous..pure comedy and I think P.Diddy needs to just cut the bullshit and admit that he's gay but that his first love is himself....
ReplyDeletethe first photo is too much, I am actually laughing out loud.
ReplyDelete....i don't know how i feel about p diddy's advertising..
ReplyDeleteiwillwrite32.blogspot.com
ps: cute blog. i shall follow :)
this made my day brighter.
ReplyDeleteMD? What campus? If it's CP, alllllllll those people and you can't find one to talk to?
ReplyDeleteLoving the P Diddy pic.
ReplyDeletePfft! You a fool for this one Miss Spinster. Haha, The Hamburglar... I forgot all about that guy.
ReplyDeleteyour so funny,lol>>>
ReplyDeleteI agree with you though 100%
the rockstar kid'
lmao, this whole post was effing hilarious!
ReplyDeletejuicycarter.blogspot.com
I loved this entire post!!!!
ReplyDelete-Venus
GETyaSHITtogether.blogspot.com