

I just wanna be successful. Lmao.
So there's a movie based on LeBron James' high school career coming to the theaters..

uh.. why isn't this shit going straight to Cinemax?? Lionsgate...ya'll fuckin' up.
How did I ever forget to share this hilarious tidbit with ya'll?
So one afternoon me and #4 is getting it poppin and I decide to bless him with my head game ridiculous. While I'm down there I notice that it tastes a bit sweet. So I say to #4:
Me: You don't taste half bad. You're on the sweet side.
#4 looks nervous: You know, diabetes runs in my family. I wonder if it means I'm diabetic.
*moment of silence*
I was so stunned by the stupidity that I couldn't even laugh.
Yup... definitely a sign I need to bring things to an end
Anywho...
I know I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance:


Uhuh, go'n and admit it. Anyway, the school work awaits.
Lator Babies!
xoxomonie!
wth, diabetes? maybe that's his "bedroom talk" LMAOOO.
ReplyDelete& ahaha @ jay z resemblance
oh lawd. every time i see diabetes i ALWAYS hear that quaker oats dude talkin bout some "diabetus." lmaoo okay okay...
ReplyDeleteand yes jay-z DOES look like a turtle, specially the ones from mario brothers that were what half duck? or some shit rite?
and i aint even gon get on drake aka jar jar binks. i need to catch on on your posts it looks like i've missed some! :( i shall try tomorrow cuz i'ze so tired.
love ya monie love! hehe
LMAOOOOOO!!!!
ReplyDeletei love it.
ReplyDelete"bless him with my head game" owwww.
ReplyDeletei heart you.
lmao @ diabetes
ReplyDeleterotflmao @ Drake & Jay resemblance!!
Lol that was funny it is a resemblance
ReplyDeleteP.S I see yo ass too LOL
ReplyDeleteDiabetes??? LMAO/SMDH
ReplyDeleteWhy must the good peen be attached to assholes/airheads/sociopaths/smut puppies and the like??? lol
@niku- chile, i don't know what it is. God truly takes care of babies and fools. He is both. It is only by the grace of God he's made it this far. If you can't tell-- i'm really upset w/ him. :(
ReplyDelete@bella- LMMFAO, i thought i was the only one who cracked up at that commercial! i love ya back! please do some more updates, i'm fiending over here!
@ sylvia & stephanie- thx muffins!
@ caramel cocaine- i ♥ ya back daughter!
@ tiamaria & jotwice= thx! and i still see yo ass! :)
@ enigma- GIRL, WHY IS THAT???? WHY??? i must come up with a theory...