Monday, September 7, 2009

Stay tuned for the updates


Hey Blogbabies!

I know, I have been scarce. So much to tell you all about. Limited internet access because I have moved in #4's place the last week I'm here to save money. Unfortunately I will be bringing my trip to an end this Wednesday, but on the upside...scandalocity to come.

  • I done got some insurance dick from... let's call him Sugar. Cause that's what he likes to call himself for some strange reason I don't know. And wooo chile... Sugar slings the D like whoa. Details to come of how he picked me up and bounced me around like Ving Rhames did Mama in Babyboy

  • Additional fights between #4 and I... and how I felt myself gearing up to slap him with a piece of fruit.

    And other tidbits from my vacay.

    I know I have some folks to follow... I didn't forget ya'll ! and thanks for following me! I appreciate it.

    monie
  • 6 comments: