Monday, November 16, 2009

Cause sometimes shit just needs to be said...

Just keepin it funky...

1. I want people to stop telling lies on condoms. They're great, and they work. You didn't use them and now you running around with devil spawn ass kids, lying saying the shit broke. You lie. You lie, damn you!!

2. It's ok to laugh at church. My family and I do it all the time. We making a joyful noise...get off our backs!

3. Some folks need their entire closet rebuked. We all have the one or two bammafied pics in our facebook photo albums ...however... this one chick who is linked to one of my friends, is consistently fucking up all the time.

Certain shit just don't go together. It's like when I wear my pink Frogs (fake Crocs) to the supermarket with my good jeans and cute jacket. I'm fuckin up..but I'm not turning the shit into a Kodak moment. Do better.

4. It's alright to schedule penis around hair appointments. It really is. Spontaneity is cool and all that, but fucking up your $90 of hair investment. Is not alright.

*loosening up bra strap*

5. Don't claim to be a "five star chick" if you're rocking fake Louis bags, kitten heels (Michelle Obama is the only diva allowed to wear kitten heels, i said it), with jeans, and beauty supply store weave in the club. You're just not. I said it. Bombs have been dropped, bitches, get mad.

6. To the dudes who complain about their girlfriends/wives wearing the head scarves and sweatpants in the house... nigga you don't look so great in the house neither. Your basketball shorts and Adidas shower shoes with socks aint making my coochie wet. Fuck outta here!!!

7. To all you hos that have no education, but brag on your looks/pussy. No one is impressed. Not a one. He'll fuck you but he will marry someone less cute with more education.

8. Men, same for you. Bring more than a hard dick to the table. We'll still fuck you, but you won't be coming to the office party. *shrug*

9. R. Kelly can piss on 8 more broads and wear as many purple sneakers and scarves as his heart so desires. I still fucks with him.

"Gracias baby, da me loooooooooo!"

10. Spread love. That's what a real thug do. (Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else).

Deuce here!
-Monie

(I will have a better entry coming soon. Or atleast I will try. School is kicking my ass)

Besos!

13 comments:

  1. Kitten heels though??? i fucking adore dior. LMAO @ my lameness...

    Where da fuck you been and how come you arent on Twitter? Yeah, is said "how come?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes chile, hos around the way in Long Island are rockin' kitten heels, topped off with the F(L)ouis Vuitton bags. the big ones. in the club. i can't. bammas are allll over NY..beware.

    lol, i've been doing alllllll these papers. ugh. i finally made a twitter appearance yesterday..must go back and update.
    and ain't NOTHIN' wrong with how come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao. "Stop lying on condoms! Some folks need they whole closet rebuked." LMAO! Hell yea, I feel you. And Kitten Heels? SMH at them broads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao you are a fool!!!! but i'm gonna have to nay-say on that r. kelly shit. that nigga is a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at laughing at church! i do it too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol u crazy......good to see u back for the moment.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ this one you mad foolsih fam.
    -THINKGOHARD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey check out the blog i left you an award

    ReplyDelete
  9. L M F A O !! Nice, str8t ridic. Loved this post.

    -Cook.ThePoet.

    ReplyDelete