Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ain't nothin going on...



Man, I love Jamaica. Even though I'm already pretty much broke. Nothing exciting has happened yet except for one argument with #4. Basically, he got upset because I went clubbing with my cousin, and doesn't like me/us being on the road so late. According to him the only people catching taxis at 1 in the morning are prostitutes. Which very well may be true because my cousin and I got propositioned. Some random dude saw us and yelled out "Business!!" which basically is asking if you're working your pussyhole. *blank damn stare*

Saturday, Cuzzy and I hit Jungle and Scrubadubs and had a blast. Next day I saw my sisters and 2 of my nieces and nephews. That evening #4 and I went for pizza with his housemates who have the cutest little daughter. She speaks nothing but Italian and Jamaican cusswords. After that we came home and #4 and i had it out. He caught me in a lie, because I lied and said we took a taxi home from the club and he told me he saw us come out the car with the dudes. So I fessed up, and told him it didn't matter because he's lied to me many a time and he also be fuckin other chicks and I know from reading his email . We argued for like 4 hours, agreed to disagree and then frolicked in bed for another 2 hours. ;)

Yesterday I was sick as fuck; spent the whole day in bed. I f #4 didn't come home til like 2, and then went back out for cold meds and such. I feel a bit better today.

I wish these people would stop looking at me like I got mafuckin swine flu. Cause I'm about to hit someone with this snotty rag. :/

That's all for now. Catch ya'll later!

Later babies!!

5 comments:

  1. oh, so you do still have a blog??? *eye roll*

    hehe

    get better monie poo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl...i thought we had lost you forever!!! lol...glad to see u still alive! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, im still in effect, i heart ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your better now! :) I love your blog..and you did go missing for a minute. Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete