Saturday, February 13, 2010


Hey Babies!!

I've sooo been missing writing here. I've been keeping up with everybody via RSS feeds (Bella and Khaki... ya'll SLAY ME!!!), but I've been a mix between lazy, busy, and just plain TIRED. I attempted to move in the blizzard like a dumb ass. Got stuck at the Hilton for a few days, and now I'm in my apartment with no damn furniture. I saw bed bugs on my mattress so my mom advised me to throw everything away. Now I'm awaiting my couch, new bed, entertainment stand...yeah.. basically everything. Yeah... I'm about suffering from uber-brokeassedness.

My new apartment..which I lovingly call the DivaRoom... is nice. It will be a lot nicer when I can sit on a fuckin couch though. My ass cheeks hurt from sitting on the parquet floors. I couldn't take no mo' and took my ass (pun intended) to the library across the street today. It felt so good to sit on a chair.

Anywho, other than that, nada mas. Trying to find a job; finish up this semester and keep it moving. And of course see if I can scrape up some money for a vacay. I totally need one. Yes. Again. I'm high strung, sue me!

Later Gators!

4 comments:

  1. milladream.blogspot.com

    i like wat ya doin here.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeyyyyyyyyy shawty, whacho name is? <_<

    LOL- dude, bed bugs suck. We got this chick staying in our apartments now with bed bugs and she look like all they do is bite her. *shivers*

    neway, just wanna say... HEEEEEYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I'm going through the same thing. I thought I was getting some new furniture but my baby father claimed the kids on the damn taxes, so who knows when I'll be getting off the floor lol. Anyway, love the blog. Keep up the good work.

    Visit me at www.alzybaby.blogspot.com

    -- Your average ghetto chick!

    ReplyDelete