Hey Cupcakes!
Yup.. I'm still around. Glad to see some of ya'll are as well...and welcome back Miss Bella. I missed you.
Still here in DC trying to catch up on life and thangs. Already looking for my next apartment cause the rent here is higher than Richard Pryor in the late 70's!!s
Speaking of work, basically, Monie don't do shit all day and gets paid handsomely for it. I wish I were able to do something, but my boss is a miserable micromanaging hellion. This ho talks more shit than a lil bit about everybody. She did me real dirty this week, and muffins, I tell you....If I didn't know my Jesus, and if I didn't have class in the daytime... I would have told this heifer about herself, her vagina, her mama, and her whole generation.
Anyway, so here I am. Master's in hand (the piece of shit degree finally came in the mail), doing nothing that has to do with marketing...doing nothing at all. I can't even get on blogger and type like I want to because my PC screen is like friggin 25 inches and everyone walks past my desk. But, Monie's no fool. I done found friends in some important places there and they're mentoring me for my next come up. Stay tuned.
I'm trying to make myself write more these days, but oddly enough... the more content I am, the more boring I become.
Go figure.
Muah! Love you muffins!
xo

ha! Welcome back
ReplyDeletebout time you decided to come back and :ahem: you know somebody that sells knock off Tahari?
ReplyDeletehit my gmail LMAO
pS i didnt know you were in Dc?!?!?!?!? BEEEEETCCCCH
Wedding Dresses Discount
ReplyDeleteCheap Wedding Gowns
Discount Bridal Gowns
Cathedral Train Wedding dress
Chapel Train wedding dress
Floor Length Wedding dress
Halter Neck Wedding dress
Long Sleeves Wedding dress
Off-the-Shoulder Wedding dress
One Shoulder Caps Wedding dress
Semi-Cathedral Train Wedding dress
Short Sleeves Wedding dress
Sleeveless Wedding dress
Strapless Wedding dress
Sweep Train Wedding dress
Colored Wedding Dresses Wedding dress
Straps Wedding dress
Bridesmaid Dresses