Wednesday, December 29, 2010
been a minute, yeah i know. Slap me.
Hey muffins!
How I've missed thou. I've just been going through lots of personal changes. Not that that's an excuse. But. Whatever.
Life is pretty good. Just grinding, knocking out this certificate, and weeding out the waste in my life. By waste I mean particular people. Unfortunately this included folks who I considered very near and dear to me. Then i realized that I wasn't nearly as near and dear to them.
You've heard it before. Some people are in your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
It's been my experience that hos be lasting a season and many a time they don't never have no reason. I can count on my hands who's been around a lifetime. I won't blame said hos. Lots of times it's my own fault. But whatever. Either way, those meant to be in your life will be there. Those who are not, will make their exit.
One thing's for certain, two things for sure- you won't even miss them after a while.
Spent Christmas in the JA. My family came down as well, and my family and my fiance's families met. My family met my fiance' for the first time. I am glad to say he passed the test :)
We had lots and lotsa fun. Lotsa rum. Monie got lots of relations. Woo chir'rens! I shall touch more on that when I get home though. Don't wanna give the goodies on the work pc :)
Well, that's all for now folks.
Later gators!
**_monie
What would you call it?
abandonment,
bitchin,
family,
Jamaica,
wtf,
you-really-gets-no-love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So true! People come and go.. Friends turn into foes.
ReplyDelete