Sunday, December 28, 2008

so what had happened was....

pin up girl affair-- my review

the gals::.

Wow. I have never seen so many crusty, dryback, scallywags all in one place. i think k. advertised in wyandanch too hard. all of our hometown (NB) and wyandanch was in there. only 4 girls wore pin up outfits. 2 of them should not have because they were well over the pin up weight requisite. kia never gave out a prize for best pin up girl because she used the gift card money to get her weave done. LOL. I don't blame her; I probably would have done the same

"DO YOU HAIR!!"- Lady Saw

because...ooh, scorching, flaming, burning-hot, fiery hell-devil cunt-whore messedness was abound in the hair department.

there's nothing wrong with spending money on Remi, Outre, hell even the off brand Yaki fur . note to ladies- DO YOUR HAIR!
don't get all dressed up and then your hair looks like you need Dr. Miracle to come DIRECTLY to your house.

the guys::.

hood allstars. my future definitely was not up in that piece. new york men have this rude way of looking a woman up and down.. ya'll know what i'm talking about. everytime a guy did it to me last night, i did it right back. it's actually kinda funny; ladies try it for NYE. It'll make you laugh. Oh yes---

my favorite lines of the night:

"Yo, I know you!"

Umm, no nigga, you really don't. My sister and I heard this all night. some of these guys looked familiar, but i did not know them. and if i did, i'm glad i forgot who you were.

"I haven't seen you in like, 10 years!"

Yup; and it hasn't been long enough. I was hoping I'd never see you again in life. I didn't like you back in high school, and I don't like you now. Boo nigga, bye.

So as you can see, I don't care very much for the folks in my area. I think I still hate them for making fun of me when I had acne back in HS, and now that I'm cute and they look like hot hell, I turn my nose up at 'em. Just being honest :)p

High School Crush

I saw my high school crush. He looked a bit shorter than I remembered, but it could have been because my heels were so high so that put me at about 5'9 and he's like 6'3". He looked the same. So I went over to him and was like "Hey!" and thankfully he remembered me (I would have been embarassed). We chitchatted a little while; told each other what we'd been up to; asked him if he had any kids and he said no. But then his boy chimed in and said "That nigga got 2 kids!" I don't know if he was lying, because he was laughing but whatever.

Anyway, I wanted to kick it to him.. cause we never got to make the magic happen back in the day, but he got flanked by a whole slew of wyandanch chickens so I stayed in my own little corner. those chicks will not hesitate to fight, and you know, i was not trying to fight so i just chilled to see if i could tell whether or not any of them were his girlfriend. i couldn't tell so i texted k. to ask what was good w/ him and come to find out he's with this girl we went to HS with and he cheats on her.

Yuck. I told her nevermind. I don't do men who have wimmen. Well, there was that time there.. lol. Naw, I mean to say, I don't do it anymore. Plus, I like his girlfriend. She was always cool peoples.

And, looking back, I remember K hit that back in the day. She said he was packing, but was a two-pump-chump. Hopefully for him, times have changed. I hate premie situations. It makes you want to break a drinking glass and shank somebody.

(Plz excuse the horny tangent I'm about to go off on)

::.Special Thanks::.

So I want to make a shout out to the three men in my past that dug it out properrrrr for over 45 minutes. my hats off to you. your hard work was well appreciated. i will be forever greatful. thank you so very much for the good memories that i will cherish forever. i hope i was as good to you as you were to me. and if i wasn't... it was probably because i was too exhausted to reciprocate. please find it in your heart to forgive me. if you don't, oh well.

as per usual...i digress...

aside from the hood allstars, the guys in the girls bathroom, people chiefing in the girl's bathroom, and a guy breaking up with his girl in the girl's bathroom.. it was cool.

(I made several trips to the bathroom thanks to the 2 henikens i drank)

all in all... if the dj is playing my songs i'm always having a good time. and k's ex's current didn't come up there trying to fight her. so it was splendocious! :)

latergators!

No comments:

Post a Comment