i love me some ghostface killah, yes i do! today while working out with my Creative Zen on 'random play' , Ghost's "Love Session" came through my headphones. And I thought to myself, "self?" Self said "Hmm?" I need me a Gawd like the Ghost. He wears his heart on his sleeve for real.
You my pumpkin and my 'nilla custard; you cussed me outwhen you found condoms
layin in my pocket I was bustedI gets right witchu (uh) form a life with you
(yeah)The type after sex get a warm rag and then wipe youHyped up love light it
up, might bite you at the altarI'm bitin off you, I'm wearin white too
This is the kind of shit that if a dude said it to you, you'd crack the hell up and simply melt. Or maybe that's just me? Either way, I love Ghost's always-in-love-breaking-up-revenge-to-make-back-up rapping ass. i.e. Same Again, Back Like That... and a few others.
Wow.. I felt old when this one came through my headphones. 1996. A lot happened that year. This album is probably partly to blame for me losing my virginity. Let's not lie. We all wanted to be like Lil Kim without getting poked in the ass or sucking a D. Well, I can't speak for others, but I know my bff K and I did. I had hoochie dreams, but they came to a halt after I had sex twice and people started talking. K kept the dream alive though. (I still live vicariously through her) I closed my legs and decided against doing the Big Momma Thang for a long time. Well, 4 years.
I digress, I got a little happy inside, kicked it up on the elliptical machine and started rapping along.
That's how many times I wanna cum, twenty-one
And another one, and another one,
and another one
24 carots nigga
That's when I'm fuckin wit' the average nigga
Work the shaft, brothers be battin' me, and oh
Don'tcha like the way I roll
And play wit' my bushy
Tell me what's on your mind when your tongue's in the pussyIs it marriage? (Damn this bitch is bad) Baby carriage? (Damn, I love that ass!)
Shit no, on a dime shit is mine
Got to keep 'em comin' all the time
Hmm. I've been singing the wrong words to that one for 13 years now. I could have sworn she said:
"Word to shaft/and niggas be battling/Oh don't you like the way I roll/ And play with my P--sy/ Tell me what's on your mind when the tongue's in the p--y"
Oh well
*shrugs*
Question. Have you ever noticed how random this song is? Kim comes on the track talking about no longer being scared of the dick, Jay comes on there talking about how he'll sex her continuously, the Roc-A-Fella crew, et cetera, and then here comes Cease and Kim with a hook that has shit to do with nothing:
"Killas be quiet, my nigga bring the riots
Tough talk, tough walk, shit is tired
You wanna be this Queen B, but ya can't be
That's why your mad at me"
Huh? What? Shut. Up.
Random
Jason's Lyric came on today. I Dvr'd it. (Is "DVR'd" a word?). So yeah, I DVR'd it. I'm watching it for like the fiftymillionth time, in amazement by how it manages to be countrified, hood, and romantic all at the same time.
I reckon Chipotle has crack in it. Everytime I have it, I'm already plotting on how and when I'm gonna get my next fix. It's like getting good dick. I wish I were still sexually active so I could say to K:
"Son! That nigga had that Chipotle dick!"
Cause only she'd understand. She's addicted to it too. And its to the point where the people who work there smile at us knowingly when they see us come into the spot to order tacos (me), burrito bol (k), and soft tacos (k's 7 year old who is also addicted).
Bad Girls Club
If they ain't bout the craziest set of bitches!! I want someone to slap the piss fire out of Kasey. And I hope Tiffany is the one to do it.
"Absolutely, positively, no sex in the champagne room naw"
- Chris Rock ft. Gerald Levert
I've been abstaining for a year and 3 months. And even though I'm always hornier than a 15 year old teenaged boy... everytime I hear about someone getting the Herp, or some other nastiness... I know I'm doing the right thing.
And more penis picture mail
Only this time its not mine. K received some. I'm glad to report it wasn't ashy, all one pretty brown color, nice girth. I couldn't stop looking at it. However, K is not gonna take that ride. She doesn't like the penis-picture-mail-sender. Too bad, so sad.
I'm tired. It's past my new bedtime.


No comments:
Post a Comment