
i love my president!!!!! and not just 'cause he's black... HE'S QUALIFIED. i may not have a lambo with rims to brag about.. but this right 'chea... TIMELESS.
But of course something crazy had to happen. Right in the middle of the inaugural prayer, I get a text message from them hos at Sprint:
As a reminder, payment is now due. Please use the payment envelope mailed with your bill or pay online at Sprint.com
You would not like to know how badly this pissed me off. Because I'm a fan of conspiracy theories. And today I have another theory:
Sprint targeted me on purpose. Because I'm black. And they wanted to steal my joy. They knew how much I wanted to actually use my phone today to make incoming calls and they hit me with this crap. They must have heard me while I used my phone that one time yesterday, happy to be unemployed right now, just for this purpose.
But during a prayer!? Woo!! The devil is a LIAR!! He came in the form of Sprint, but it's all good. I paid them hos. Let's hope my money gets transferred into my Checking on time before I get hit with charges from that other devil's spawn..Bank Of America.I always have issues with phone companies and banking institutions. Go'n and click that there.
Plenty of Fools Dot Com
SO yeah, I've been home taping /watching the inauguration and talking to my homeboy Paul, whom I haven't spoken to in years. Like, we've shot emails here and there, and facebook'd once in a while, but as far as a phone convo, four years! He ain't big on the phone thing either, but when we get to yapping; it's pure laughter. P-- if you ever become privvy to my blog-- you make my heart smile. and my face too. But I feel like P is gonna get me in trouble.
He done convinced me to join plentyoffools.com (plenty of fish). I was thinking about joining e-harmony (because as you know, I'm a fickle bitch, and I never see/meet anyone i like) and this is free, so now maybe I can get a feel of how online dating is. I'm not getting any younger and I already have one cat. It's time for CHANGE. Word to Barack. Hehe!
So far I'm not impressed. It seems like no one on there knows how to construct a sentence. I'm prejudiced against ignorant people. If you can't construct a sentence... you can't get an ounce of my time. Read this, and you tell me what in the grey poupon is going on:
SINGLE 25 YR OLD BLK AND PR MIXED....I LIVE ON MY OWN NO KIDS...I HAVE A CAR AND A JOB....IM A WAREHOUSE MANAGER I WORK 4AM TIL 1PM WEEKENDS OFF.... SO I HAVE TIME TO SPEND WITH THE RIGHT PERSON......ROUGH OUTTER SHELL BUT OVERALL IM A NICE SOFT SPOKEN GENTLEMEN (BLUE COLLAR WORKER) MY MOM RAISED ME RIGHT SO I DONT MIND PAYING, OPENING DOORS, COOKING, AND CLEANING ETC.... LETS CHAT AND SEE WHERE IT GOES!!!!! MAIN ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE ME (SMART, FUNNY,HUMBLE, MODEST, GRATEFUL, SOFT SPOKEN, CONFIDENT AT TIMES, CHARISMATIC, SHY, SWEET, THOUGHTFUL, CARING, INTELLIGENT, ARTICULATE....
IM MORE PARTIAL TO OLDER WOMEN THATS WHAT I PREFER MORE SO THAN GIRLS MY AGE... ITS NOT A FANTASY I BEEN DEALING WITH OLDER WOMEN ALL MY LIFE..... ONCE IN AWHILE ILL GIVE A GIRL MY AGE A CHANCE SO IM OPEN TO WHOEVER IS A GOOD NATURED PERSON BUT NOT A WILD PARTY TYPE.... I DEALT WITH THAT FROM MY LAST RELATIONSHIP THATS NOT WHAT I WANT!!!! SHE WAS AROUND MY AGE NEED I SAY MORE?
I give this little expirement three weeks. I have never seen men so proud to have their own car and apartment. I mean, I know it's hard to do in NY, but damn!!
P is having a ball with it though. He signed up yesterday and like, 10 minutes later, got a message from this one chick who's ass is huge. I guess that's a good thing for him. She's hard pressed to meet him. P fine and all that, but I don't know if I'd go that hard over any dude. But that could explain the fact why I'm alone? lol
He told me to give feedback on how she looks, and I told him I thought she looked a bit mantastic. I don't see an adams apple, but her features are very... what's the word I'm looking for.. I dunno.. strong. He said he's gonna take a chance and meet up with "it" at BBQ's since it's well lit and has spacious seating, so he can dip out if that's the case. I'm sure I'll be talking about this hot shit later on. Smdh.
Update* - he says its definitely a girl. I'll have more talk on this later... smh
Blog Crack:
Dude, how much do I love everyone I'm subscribed to? They rock and are always a source of entertainment. Semi-literate is still my fav though. Sorry. I play favorites. Sue me.
But, when you have time, click on everyone's blog :)
monie_
Plenty of fools .... hahahaha! Thx for all the laughs!
ReplyDeleteGirl I stumbled on your blog on Friday while I was bullshitting at work and I am officially addicted. I'll be damned if your friend K doesn't sound like one of my crew. Oh the messiness!!! Thanks for the laughs so far!!!
ReplyDelete