Random shit me and other folks get to politickin' on...
and they try to play me like I'm crazy
1. Hip Hop Been Gay
Evidence right'chea:
Exhibit A- Grandmaster Fash &Furious 5

What was ole boy in the gold jacket thinking about? He rockin' out w/ his cock out for real. Why does my inner-bitch just wanna palm his nuts and ring them like a maf/ckin bell? (It's official; ya girl got problems, LOL!!)
And the other little rat looking one on the end.. I saw those boots in sale at Bakers. Ladies, go'n and cop!
Exhibit B- Soul Sonic Force

What was ole boy in the gold jacket thinking about? He rockin' out w/ his cock out for real. Why does my inner-bitch just wanna palm his nuts and ring them like a maf/ckin bell? (It's official; ya girl got problems, LOL!!)
And the other little rat looking one on the end.. I saw those boots in sale at Bakers. Ladies, go'n and cop!
Exhibit B- Soul Sonic Force

See, I feel bad... cause I feel like I'm disrespecting rap's pioneers.. wait. I'm lying. Sometimes I think I should be apologetic for not giving a f/ck, but that ain't real.. cause I don't give a what? Shutpp!
So anyway..
why are people always surprised when they hear this rapper is getting fucked by that basketball player. C'mon!!
Rappers have been gay for a long time now.
Exhibit C- Melle Mel and Them (I forget who "and them" was)
why are people always surprised when they hear this rapper is getting fucked by that basketball player. C'mon!!
Rappers have been gay for a long time now.
Exhibit C- Melle Mel and Them (I forget who "and them" was)
Roxanne, Roxanne *insert classic UTFO pelvic thrusts* Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!
I don't care about how andrgoynous the eighties were, a straight man wouldn't be caught dead wearing this shit. I ain't never seen my pops step up in the house with anything like this. The most homo shit I ever saw him rock was a jherri curl. And I forgive him. Cause after all, that was like, 1985.
So folks, stop being surprised when you hear about these gay rappers. Go'n and click that there.
So folks, stop being surprised when you hear about these gay rappers. Go'n and click that there.
speaking of sucking dick...on to my next topic..
02. Stop Lying: You Know You Suck Dick
And you like it too, bitch. LOL! For real, I still have some friends who will not admit to doing it because they think it's nasty. Grow the hell up. Suck a dick. If done right, I guarantee you the best power trip you've ever had. And power trips are right there under orgasms on my Favorites list. K and I were discussing this last week; and she said she made her ex cry. That right there... will be one of my marital goals.
03. T.I.'s "Massa, You Can Have Whatever You Like"
Stay with me now...
Scares me. Because when I hear it, it kinda sings out like a negro spiritual. It gives me flashbacks of Roots for that reason. I feel like T.I. should have put on blackface to sing it, because it sho 'nuff sounds like some shuckin' and jiving to me. I absolutely hate it. I need to know who is responsible, T.I. or Tip? Because if this ever ends up as the music for a cotton commercial...OOOH!!
That's all for now.
Sleep Awaits. Later Gators!



Admitting you give head is just fine in the 09....Amen!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
OOH you started following my blog, yeee. But I'm deleting it. =[ so peep my new one!
ReplyDeletewww.youngrunway.blogspot.com thankkss.