(Karma is a bitch, because as we know, I had a fatass moment in my life).
Anywho...
Son!!!
This shit was hilarious!! Most riveting comedy of the year. I've decided not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't gone to see it yet. I was going to, but then I was like, nawww. I will tell you to prepare yourself to witness all types of hood shit in the theater (ie- weed smoking, chickenheads clucking, fights-- all of which happened Friday evening when I saw it..smdh)
Anywho, I would have liked to see more of Lil Kim, as she is my friend in my head. In several interviews and on her second album, Notorious Kim; she kinda had me feeling like she was an integral part of Biggie's life, but in this film-- not so. Kim was portrayed as a straight sideline ho that was unaware of the fact that she was nothing more than that. I have a soft spot for side hos. I've been there before. Difference is, I know my place. Do you? Go'n and click that there.
So ... I'm gonna do something special in honor of my favorite side slide Kim. I present to you:
My Favorite Lil Kim Quotes
Before you nut/ I'ma dribble down your butt cheeks/Make you wiggle, then giggle just a little/I'm drinkin babies/ then I cracks for the Mercedes /Act shady, and feel my three-eighty..
cLASSic. damn. she was doing thee most... all to get played. i'll be sure to never dribble down any buttcheeks...and if i was f/cking a dude and he giggled.. it would be hell and powderhouse up in there. I would have so many questions starting with: Do you fuck men? Yikes.
He asked me did I love him/I said what came to mind like niggas be doing/Yeah baby, I love you long time/Look I ain't tryin' to suck ya/I might not even fuck ya/Just lay me on this bed and give me some head/Got the camcord layin' in the drawer where he can't see/Can't wait to show my girls he sucked the piss out my pussy/Been doin' this for years, no need to practice/Take lessons from the Queenmost gangsta shit ever. if only my girl could get her pimpin right, she could do this. and i could live vicariously through her. i'd do it myself, but i just tightened up the chastity belt even more the other day. ;-x
and you'll know how to mack this/Niggas know he gave me all his cake/I peeled the Benji's off and threw the singles back in his faceNiggas wanna run up in my pussy like a Pap smear/I'mma tell you now, just like I told you last year/Niggas ain't stickin' unless they lick the kitten/Too many bitches just be licking the dick /And I'm a picky one I like my dicks rock hard/Not the sticky ones that taste like slaw/Oh something missing/The shower pissing/All up in your mouth/What/ You think I'm kidding?Lmao..let me once again thank the dudes i dealt with for never tasting like "slaw". This one always cracked me the hell up. I wanna know who the hell was letting Kim piss up in their mouth. Probably Lil Cease? Heyy, whatt whatt... you got it going on whatt whatt.
That's all. I'm tired. And lazy. So til Monday when some real shit pops off..adios!!
Why don't you have more followers?! Your blog is the SHIIIT, I'm gonna be on this mug daily,lol. Don't stop! I can't believe I've been reading post after post like this, thats RARE.You're right up my alley
ReplyDeletelmao @ I'ma dribble down your butt cheeks/Make you wiggle, then giggle just a little. that line ALWAYS made me be like wtf? but she had some good ass punch lines also. I didnt see it yet, but i heard she was bitchin about how they portrayed her in the movie.
ReplyDelete0K LADY i RAN ACR0SS
ReplyDeleteY0UR BL0G 3 DAYS AG0
&& i DiDN'T DECiDE T0 F0LL0W
UNTiL YESTERDAY
i MUST SAY P0STS
ARE B0MB.C0M
THiS iS MY FAV.
BiG UPS M0MMA
lol, thanks hon!!!
ReplyDelete