Monie's Jukebox - just one song for today
"Ego"
It's too big, it's too wide /It's too strong, it won't fit /It's too much, it's too tough /He talk like this 'cause he can back it up/ He got a big ego, such a huge ego /I love his big ego, it's too much/ He walk like this 'cause he can back it up -beyonce
LOL. Absolutely love it. Beyonce found a way to talk about Jay-z's penis and her swag. Two things that have absolutely no relation (or does it?).. but hey, it works for me. I'm quite certain the video for this will be black and white, with bey flanked by two hos gyrating up a storm. they should reach out to me to direct this one.
picture it:
same ass black and white concept. jay-z. nekkid. both hands behind his head just-a swangin' the dick.
beyonce in 6inch heels gyrating along with two video hos.
singing.
End.
ya'll like how I compromised my vision with what I know beyonce's vision will be right? :p
Bey, I ain't mad at you. I hope I find me a man with an "ego".
*smug look*
Dicksucking, Throat Cancer-- Maybe Not?
Feel free to suck a dick again. Cause I might. Ok, I lie. I will. I texted P Sunday night and told him about the article. He called me back, kinda pissed off about it. After reading the article, my boy did some mini-research. he looked up other articles by the author and pointed out that she is someone who is an advocate of abstinance, and mainly writes about teenage pregnancy, abortions, and the like. we have come to the conclusion that she is on a self righteous crusade to cockblock. also, extensive research has not been done on this whole dick sucking throat cancer shit. so folks, feel free to continue swallowing dick.
*belch*
:) teehee
thats all for now.
for all the folks coming thru showin me love, I preciates it!
gnight muffins!
lmao.
ReplyDeletethat's what i thought she was talking about at first..
Hahaha, lovin your insight, as usual! When I scan my blog feed, I'm always like, "damn, when is that Simone chick gonna post some hilarious nastiness for me to laugh at and mess up my mascara with??" Keepin it comin! (Uh, no pun intended...J/K)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, girl!
LMA0
ReplyDeleteL0VE THE WAY Y0U iNTERPRETED BEY0NCE'S "EG0"
HA HA !
i L0VE Y0U GiRL Y0U CRAZY FUNNY
BiG UPs T0 AN0THER KiLLER P0ST ")
@toyy- glad to see someone else's mind other than mind in that gutter, aow!!
ReplyDelete@Loni- thanks babes! i will continue to hit you with the madness, nastiness, realness, etc.
@m0-i loves ya back! i'm gonna have to link you in one of my posts cause you bring the real also!
Ok, i'm done!.. u need to hit the comedy clubs asap. Only a talented person can think like this. Sidenote..I would love to get just a glimpse of Jays tool.
ReplyDelete