Friday, January 30, 2009

Diva-Shit, Old Niggas, Bad Fashion-yup, more randomness

victory is mine

i totally KILLED my presentation Friday, and got an added bonus-- another business opportunity. so now i'm officially a marketing consultant. i'm running my own show, and i'm loving it so far. let's hope it doesn't clash with school.


i don't care how great this all is though.. i'm still moving back to DC. i effin love that place, man! the only thing that will keep me here is a husband and/or a very high salary.

i'll probably get the latter first.


old niggas


old niggas trip me out sometimes. i don't really look at them until i have to. it's always because they've violated somehow.



i saw an old nigga rocking some brown leather pants. like this:





did leather pants come back in? see, i never want to assume that i'm in the know, because there's a possibility i'm not. there is a possibility that snug leather pants is in for old niggas.

i wonder if he had on briefs or boxers?

*shudders in disgust*


either way, i'm sure his balls were hotter than the corner of Hell and Equator.


Speaking of old niggas-- there's this man at my church. He's gotta be at least 70; whole head of hair is white as Wonderbread... ROCKING CORNROWS. His wife has her hair conrowed, as well as his two grandchildren. I often catch myself staring at the whole family during service. I know it's wrong, but pray for me.

Please be patient with me, God is not through with me yet.

Say No to Spandex/Leggings/Stirrups-- I Rebuke You-- A Supplementary Guide


Is it just me, or have some major violations-- just downright offensive shit-- is going on in regards to spandex? It's like everywhere I turn, there's some overbalocious (overbalocious= plump, pudgy, whalelike...fat ) chick straight f/cking up some spandex.



Note to the big gals... and i can say this , cause I've been big (size 18) and now I'm semi-big (size 12)... just because elastic is involved, does not mean its for you. Yes, I know its cheap, and you can get away with wearing black leggings/spandex/stirrups almost everywhere...but its the devil. Unless its a girdle, say nay.


That's it.

I know I've been inconsistant lately. school work and consulting work, and tutoring is eating up all my time. a chick be tired, shun!

til wheneverrr,

xoxomonie

2 comments:

  1. Brown leather pants.........gaaaawd! Where does one even buy those? 1992?

    ReplyDelete