lately I've been feeling soft and pink. its probably a result of seeing all that valentines day shit in the store. either way, I want me a boyfriend. someone to chill and bug out with, that gets my sense of humour and doesn't mind my smutty jokes. someone who will give me lots of hugs, play cards, scrabble, or whatever, throw back a heiniken with me and kill a plate of japanese food with me. even though there's a great chance I won't let him hit...we can hump with our clothes on. see, i'm into compromise!
yup, I want all that. and probably a bit more. unfortunately, no prospects. and that's mostly my fault. I keep a wall up; i'm really guarded with my heart. it takes a whole lot for me to admit to myself and someone else that I'm in strong like or love. if God grants me the opportunity i'm gonna do it different next time around though. whenever that will be.
I don't have anything crazy or silly for ya'll tonight. let's hope I shake the soft and pink feeling so we can get back to our regularly scheduled program.
kisskiss- monie
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
heeeeey!
ReplyDeletesounds good...im bout to digress a couple of years and revert to the fully clothed hump...and maybe a hand job if he acts right...ha! sex is just doin too much these days!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei think we are like identical right now. thats exactly what i am on..
ReplyDelete