Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Straight Bitchin'

PMS sucks

I'm in a shitty mood. Had they not jacked me for my Klonny at Guesthouse that night, I would take one.

S/b:How mad am I that the bouncer stole my meds, and probably hawked them off to some crackhead in the streets. I hope whoever turned my pills into crystal meth (or whatever people do to prescription meds) ended up at Beth Israel . Bitches.

Back to Pms.. so yeah...

I know I have it, and I don't need a doc to diagnose me. Besides, even if I wanted to , I can't. Because I haven't had healthcare bennies since 2006! Supposed to be getting Medicaid on Friday. We shall see how this turns out. I'm good for getting aggravated easily, and if the form is too long, I'll tear it up, and wait on my sister in the car. Because she's breaking down to go get Medicaid too. I've been putting getting public healthcare off for the longest because in my mind its like admitting you're truly poor. But K says she loves Medicaid. Because they cover abortions. And althought I doubt that I need that particular service, who knows? Better safe than sorry, right?

"You Have Issues"

Someone left this comment on one of my f/b statuses.

Ah.. some folks don't understand that thoughts are fleeting. They come in, they go out. Wax on, wax off.

When people say shit like this to me, I'm pretty unfazed. I've gone to therapists off and on since 2001, so clearly, there are some issues there. In my opinion, everyone should be going anyway. Then there would be no need for me to get raped by Sprint's Unlimited $99 Plan (that is never $99) every month, listening to the gripes and complaints of friends who refuse to go to therapy, but want my advice.

SO like I was saying.. I may feel one way one moment, and another way, probably minutes later. So what? Today I feel like I hate men. But it's only cause they hate me..or so it seems .

*Gas face*

But tommorow, maybe even tonight... there's a possibility that I'll be back to loving them. Because afterall, I might have sex again one day. But for now, I choose the layaway option. :) Go'n and click that there. It's just easier this way. Smdh.

Anywho..

I was supposed to call one of my potential (I use potential loosely) clients at 7. It's 7:09, and he's texting asking if we're still on. I'm treating him like a prostitute because he has yet to actually decide he wants one of my services. I don't work for free, and I don't give ideas for free. So I'm not in a rush. I let him know on Sunday if he calls and wants me to come to one more meeting, he must pay me for coming to the meeting. I don't play that shit. I have homework.

Lata Gators.
Pray that my spirits lift :(

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment