Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wack and Dry- A Poem




Wack & Dry

(I'm word up gonna publish this soon)

I can't tell no lies



Yo dick game was Wack and Dry


And its so sad too


You thought you was doing the most


Puffin out yo chest, tryna boast


Your dick game-- lame


I don't think I ever came


You got that fisher price dick


Playing around with the p--y


You make me sick!


Matter fact-- I'm mad at myself


I shoulda told you before


Now when I hear you braggin on ya dick


It annoys me to the core


Shut the fuck up, stop it


Boo, nigga, bye


Got me questioning my own self, like damn bitch, why??


Sweating out my good perm for no damn reason


The courts should charge you, that shit is like treason


You irk me so


I just had to exhale


Feel free to ask if I'm talking about you


Via email




Send all inquiries to champagnecouturerockstarsexy@gmail.com with "Was I Wack and Dry?" in the subject line. I will try to answer as promptly as I can. I feel soo much better now. *Cheesy face*

1 comment: