Friday, March 27, 2009

PSA- Stop Getting Married and Having Kids Just Because



Hey muffins out there in Blog land! I know I've been scarce; but my school work has been CRAZY. University of Maryland's online classes are NO joke. Bella, Bee-- love your blogs. Thanks for reading even when I'm playing hookey from my own blog :)

Bella, thank you for your award! I enjoy your blog so much. I live through just about all of you; and it's fantastical!


Soooo.....


Sometimes Facebook is a happy place. Other times-- the shit is a travesty. And I'm not talking about the new layouts (even though it's part of the reason I end up seeing these shitastrophes). I'm talking about the ugly mafuckas from high school...who have become even more uglier with time... that are getting married and having children.


*Slams hand on imaginary pulpit, and does a Baptist-preacher-esque spin*


While browsing through pics, I saw the ugliest little baby. Folks, you gotta be careful who you have sex with. A California Raisin just may tumble out of your vag in the next 9 months.





Baby looked just like that. I tell you no lies. And as I'm clicking through the pics I also see that someone I know is getting married to this girl who looks like a Yo Gabba Gabba. The green one.



Men-- long hair ain't everything. I swear some of ya'll will date the ugliest chick and think she's the flyest cause she has long hair.


Long hair,don't care I guess.

*shrugs*


So after seeing that shit, I had to write the following PSA:


Stop Getting Married and Having Kids Just Because


*Jay-z’s “Public Service Announcement playing on instrumental. Monie puffs on her imaginary Bidi and creates smoke rings*

So some of us are approaching our mid-late twenties. We all get that itch to want to get paired off, and partnered up for life.

[Yes, even me believe or not]

However, some folks are going about this in the wrong damn way.
Some of the hos (unisex) you are marrying
look like a tsunamic shit storm. And then ya’ll add more shit to the storm in the form of these little mucktar looking mafuckas you call children.

I beg you: stop getting married because you feel like that’s what you’re supposed to do
.

Stop making California Raisin looking babies for the sake of income tax checks.

Do Better.


Simone Dior...and I approve this message.


Ugh. Be easy, kiddies. Have a safe weekend. :)

xoxomonieoxox_

9 comments:

  1. lmfao. And that's all i have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL!!! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!! girl u are so welcome and i love ur blog too! matter fact i was like "havent seen nothing from her in a minute" so i clicked on ur name in my follow list and saw this post... posted 3 days ago? excuse me blogger, why did u not inform me? blasphemy i tell u!! lol

    but this shit was funny as hell girl, tell it! people always talkin bout "theres no such thing as an ugly baby" sheeeit u shittin me! cuz i saw one that looked like a newborn dragon JUST the other day!

    *fastens the seatbelt on my flight to hell*

    oh n dont act like u wont be sittin rite next to me either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaooooo!!!!!! u are crazy as hell!! but wait ur a terp?? class of '06 bay-bee!!!! hahaha good luck with ur classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shit;
    i went back and read a lot of your ahit [hilarious]
    but this one had me laughin SO HARD, lmbo.


    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chanel-- if i were a total bitch, i would have posted that baby's pic up on here... but i'm not. it was scary!!

    @ThaBossMac- thx hon!

    @Loni- thx babes, how ya been?!

    @Bella- LMMFAO@ "fastens the seatbelt on my flight to hell*oh n dont act like u wont be sittin rite next to me either."-- no chile, I will be on the South Side of Heaven with Madea!! LOL.

    @Amber- Lol, thx muffin. Hope everything is going well with you. I never really considered myself a Terp, but technically, yeah.. I am. :) I'm gonna start reppin that shit. Whaaaatttt Shutuppppp :) hehe

    @Jervis- thx hon!

    @she too had the drama thick|stephanie| - thanks doll; it always means so much to me that people read and enjoy my crazy ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im Mad You Have Me Laughing Hella LOUD At Your Posts....ALL of Them....LUV IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol @ that girl lookin like the green gabba gabba...

    ReplyDelete