Smh..the things people do with their vaginas… I will never understand.
I never looked at Trey Songz as a sexual being before, no matter how much freaktastic stuff I’ve heard him sing about. And I still don’t. When I saw him at Winterfest last year I actually guffawed when he ripped his wife-b off.
He looks like a baby duckling with cornrows, and ain’t nothing sexy about that.
But… apparently, someone likes it. Thanks to Mediatakeout.com’s groupie tell-all, we now know that “Trey got that work!” Sometimes when you take chances, it turns out not to be all bad, huh?
Go!
Well the Ritz closes at 5 am we left round 3:40. Im like y’all lets try to get in through the back.. but s*it security was there too.. so we turnaround an Trey an his home boys come out (his friends was on some ugly shit too). Trey like whats good.. i aint know who he was talkin to but he was like come here.. so i get over there an he talkin blah blah long story short we exchange numbers.. He invited us to his hotel room.. we get patted down cause security don want camera phones in there..
Stop
What in the Kaplan Learning Center is going on???? What kind of sentences are these? What the f/ck? I really don’t like people who can’t construct sentences. Scratch that, I hate people who can’t write a proper sentence or haven’t a clue about grammar. But here this simple bitch is—about to share her simple ass vagina with Trey Songz, yet doesn’t realize that there’s a difference between turn around and turnaround. I can’t… I just… let’s keep going…
It’s a good thing stupid isn’t sexually transmitted.
Go!
so i get there an he like what up.. i was like nervous cause it was ah lot of people there an his security guard kept lookin at me funny... anywho trey takes me into a room.. we get in there an i know what bout to go down.. trey got that WORK!!! His d*ck is sooo good! He lay me on the bed an was jus talkin an shit.. He get his condom out or what ever an put it on an shit.. he like yo turn around so I turn around or whatever, i can tell that his favorite position.. He told me he like thick girls cause he like to look at they ass from behind.. once he put it in i thought i was gone cry it was so good.. he was putting his fingers in my hair.. trey dont like weaves..
Haaaaaaaaahahaha---STOP!
This poor lil chickenhead. I wonder how thick she was? I can kinda see him smashing out a big girl. We all know how the skinny menfolks get down.
I’m glad Trey (I can call him Trey now, right? I feel so familiar with him and his dick now “or what ever”) was smart enough to use a condom at least.
LOL@ Trey don’t like weaves. Ho, please. They all say that. It’s a lie. Men LOVE weaves! But I’ll get into that another day. Keep readin’.
Go!
so after that we do some ol other shit.. but gettin to the good parts he lifted up an started kissin my belly he had put my legs on his shoulder.. he was kissing my thighs real soft an shit.. so my mind goin crazy.. then he kissed my belly again then my cl*t.. trey ate my p*ssy an i swear on my momma he do it better then anybody!
HALT!!
Monie throws down her imaginary chair; it lands with a thud
# 27: Weekends were made for Michelob… and head game was made for wifey and sometimes sideline ho (not to be confused with Buss Down) —and that’s IF you’ve been kicking it with sideline ho for longer than 3 months or if you’ve known her for a year or so.
Some shit is left to be sacred. Unless of course you noticed a little twinkle in her eye or something, and Groupies and Hos’ eyes never twinkle.
Because the last nigga’s semen is stuck in it.
Do better, Trey. Do better
Go He was like real slow wit it.. I make it to where u feel like u need it to live.. Well he was doin that then he started kissin it.. Trey ah real FREAK yall I’m so serious... anyways when we was done i left an he was make sure u get at me yo.. but i think he got ah new number cause I aint heard from him since . oh an im 19
Stop
She should have left the last paragraph out. If her coochie was so live, he would have given her the new number. Shame and scandal, shame!!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Trey Songz Got That Work-- Another Tale of Hot, Groupie Sex
What would you call it?
condoms,
crime,
dicktalk,
jump-jump doctrine,
Manwhore,
music,
pop culture,
wtf,
you-really-gets-no-love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
damn illiterate ass trollop.
ReplyDelete"so after that we do some ol other shit" means "i sucked his dick."
*smh*
p.s. i love ur blog, too funny!
LMBAO@illiterate ass trollop; couldn't have said it better.
ReplyDeletethx babes; i'll try to keep them coming and catch up on yours. my coursework has me superbusy lately :(
This was hilarious. I love the way you will stop dead in midsentence and narrate part of the story, then say GO! like the whole story was on pause. Funny shit.
ReplyDelete*sigh*
ReplyDeleteEvery time I saw the that ignant "ah" in place of "a", I felt like throwing up. Ugh
Bella u said it right "illiterate ass trollop"
ugh wish I could slap her face.
I LIVE for your blog btw lol
LMAO @ "and Groupies and Hos’ eyes never twinkle." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ReplyDelete