Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Certified Trollop!! Bust it wide open, and I tell him bring it back! Lol

i missed ya'll out there in blog-land!!! :)

Hon-eysssss!!! The celibacy went out the window this Tuesday and Wednesday.

-- i know right---what happened?

That's right-- ya girl gave up the cutty-- and I am glad to say, it was all I hoped it would be, and then some.



you know i'm gonna tell ya'll!! let's see if i can make this an abridged version... you know i don't know how to keep shit short, but i'll try.

anywho

when you're keeping your pimp hand strong, as my dear friend often says, its quite easy to get carried away and eventually cut something. Check this:

I had one cutie for each shift up in my face the past 9 days, but it just so happened that his spot (9-11pm dinner time) was kinda free. As you will see,sometimes the shifts overlapped, but none of the men worked in the same area of the resort. there was even one for the late night if i'm not out at the clubhouse shift, from 11-7 am.

  • 7am-3pm- G.
  • 8 am-10am (during breakfast): C
  • 8pm-11, and BEYOND: Black Power (this will be explained)

  • 11-7am- K- he was cool; willing to cut out of his shift and risk his job to take me to the clubhouse because I was pouting after being stood up by my ex :(

then there were others; the guy who gave me the good price for the JetSki ride (i think I'm the only person on EARF to ever ride a jetski in a DRESS and GIRDLE, LMAO) , this other fine ass dude (he made me want to switch resorts, he was so sexy) at the sister-resort that I had to jetski over to to use their ATM, etc. Some names I can't remember. Anywho..

but let's talk about homeboy who took my celibacy, knocked it out the damn ballpark, ran after it, caught it himself, threw the ball up, and smacked it with the bat all on his own.

Clawdhammercy.. smh @ memories..

This is who I refer to as "Black Power". Because when I came that first night (for the fifth and final time that Tues), I put up the black power fist. Yes, yes, ya'll... and its not just because Barack Obama is president.


Literally. I tell you no lies; this kid's pipe game was lunacy!!

I probably would have candy-rained a few more times, but there were only 2 condoms, and ya'll know Monie doesn't condone the unprotected.

#1189- Always carry condoms on vacation, even if you swear you're not going to do anything.


Sooo, who is Black Power? This dude who worked at the resort we stayed at. He peeped me, and I peeped him, cause he was fine, and my eyes don't miss those kinds of things.

Monday_

So this Monday, we get to chitchatting. He's telling me he's been looking out for me since he saw me last week, and now he's finally getting a chance to see me. So after seeing how sexy his smile was, I decide that he, my sister, and I should hang out. I definitely wasn't gonna pass it up, because we hadn't been going anywhere until he came along. ya'll know, i'm ALWAYS trying to shake ass. We meet up after his shift at 11; he's got his homeboy in tow, J, who was kinda cute also.

Sidebar-I fucking LOVE Jamaica... not just for the beach, fun, and rum, but for the men. They are fucking FINE, even though 2/3 of them are TERRIBLE. and i can say this, because that is my culture, so i know firsthand.

i DIGRESS.

anywho, we go out to this club/strip club. its kinda empty, but me and my sister and Black Power got 4 cues of Appletons rum and pepsi and made our own fun.

We talked about damn near everything; he said he had a girlfriend who was studying law who he hadn't seen in 9 months (she lives an hour away; in law school, but they don't see each other? wtf??!!), none of my business though; and was really honest about a lot of stuff, which I respect.


To me, there's nothing worse than a man who lies, thinking that its gonna allow him to smash.

I'm here to tell you... you can get way more box just by being honest.

he's very entertaining and straighforward. Really funny, and creative. All the stuff that makes a fine man, just that much more finer.


So anywho,

His friend had dipped out, and came back, so when he came back, i left him and my sister to themselves, and he and i went and kicked it on the inside of the club.

I just wanna say-- spandex are great. It allows you flexibility for trollop like dance moves. I had on some spandex with this cute dress/top and my rocker girl stilettos.

And the gym is great also. I'm way more flexible than I've been since HS track. I can now balance on my tailbone while holding up both my own legs. Granted, there's a roll of fat when I do this, as I am not down to the size 6 I am seeking, but hey.

A bitch is in pretty good shape.
And I'm on my way, dammit! 10 baby, aow! :)p

Anywho, a lot of sexual insinuation was going on up at the clubhouse, and a dry pussy bitch like I USED to be, was loving it.


Betwinxt all the Appletons and contact weed smoke, I was kinda buzzed. We got home at like 5 in the AM. I kicked it with my late night/early moring front desk boo til like 6 then went to get some sleep.

Tuesday_

I totally unleashed the trollop in me on Tuesday. Subconciously, I knew I would.

*Crickets*

Damn, ok, I knew I would.It wasn't subconsious at all. Why else would a gal wear crotchless Spanx shorts under a dress that stops mid thigh? LOL. Needless to say, we ended up getting up on a room after shooting a bit of pool.

The dick game: LOVELY.

All the mosquito bites I have all over my arms and legs from thrashing around bucket nekkid in a room with the windows open: NOT LOVELY.

*Where's my imaginary cloves at? Lights one up*

He did some shit, that would usually have me running from such a big dick, but he did it so slow and right, ya'll that I will probably replay it in my mind for years to come. Men, some of you do not know the power of working your waist the right way.

Rare shit, rare shit!! Like a Pinta Island Tortoise; go'n and click that there!

Cause ya'll know-- I cherish good dick like that.

He eased me back into the game of hot dick and nuts the right way, because of course the Pochantas was extra tight after such a long time of non-usage. Between him not being too savage and me being wetter than Shaquille O'neal in a sauna-- we made magic.

Wednesday_

And we made more magic again on Wednesday night. He did me so proper, and had me so disoriented I put on my spandex inside out.

I hadn't made plans to tell Sissy Dear that I was in fact getting some pipe, but she oh so smugly pointed out on our way back to our room that my spandex were on inside out with the tag on blast.

To which I replied, "Sometimes, a girl's gotta be a trollop."

Now I'm back home, missing my favorite island. :(

And it pains me to admit that I'm missing Black Power as well. I don't want to have a crush on anyone this quick that lives that far, who does in fact have a girlfriend. I don't care if he sees her or not.

Chemistry can be a bit of a problem under the wrong circumstances.

There is only one other person I've just clicked with, and it turned out to be bad business.

According to him, he and the girlfriend have kinda been over for a long time, and he just hadn't met anyone, and he's thinking it could be me.

*blank stare*

But other than that, life is good. Summer session starts in 3 weeks. I'm about to head to Ohio to see my brother where more good times shall roll. But no trollopcy, I promise!! Hehehee :-)

-monie!

5 comments:

  1. i love your blog shit!
    lmbo



    _stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit get it girl! hell i know i would haha! take me to the dominican republic and I know i'll be on some trollop shit hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "cause he was fine...and my eyes don't miss those kinds of things..."

    LOLLLL. glad to hear your trip to jamaica was a damn success. you deserve it. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwww shhhheeeeeittt!! yayuh!! get it shawty! lmao

    *does a trollop two-step*

    and i should crush ur imaginary cloves for referring to ur love below as "Pocahontas" LMFAO!!

    glad u got some nuts out chica!! :)

    ReplyDelete