Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bitch, Ask Your Husband!

Hey Blog muffins!! I can't even recap the Ohio trip, because the following fuckery occured and trumped its importance. I give to you:

Bitch, Ask Your Husband-- Don't text me with the bullshit. Enjoy!


Let me hit you with the following excerpt from a traditional wedding vow…



Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.



Through marriage, Ho Ass Nigga and Illiterate Ass Ho make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Ho Ass Nigga and Illiterate Ass Ho will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.



Now, my name ain’t Ho Ass Nigga, and it fa sho ain’t Illiterate Ass Ho, so why do I get asked the following fuckery by Illiterate Ass Ho in the wee hours of the morning??


Picture it:

2:27 am; your insomniac ass awakes to see the following text message coming from some trollop-ass nigga that gave you his number:




“Helo mo y are you textn my husband at 3 am”



* Everybody all together now, chime in audience style: *


“BITCH, ASK YOUR HUSBAND!”

*Family Fued style *ding! * goes off*

Ughhh!!

There I was, not only aggravated by the illiteracy of the text message, but aggravated because she is asking me why I’m texting him.

Now my first reaction was to text-thug the bitch and read her.

The old Mo would have set the QWERTY keypad on fire with something like:

“Because he likes me. He thinks I’m sexy. You should see me. I totally agree.”

or

“What the fuck? You need to go ask your man why he’s texting me back at 3:02 in the morning. He gave me his number, and seems to be unaware of the fact that the two of you are married. You should have a talk with him, and I should not be included, as I am not apart of your marriage union. Clearly, there is something amiss in your relationship. Don’t call or text my phone either because I ain’t responsible for how you're going to feel when we get done talking.”

Not too mean, but nasty enough to warrant drama, which is something I want no part of.

However, therapy has taught me to wait a while before taking action, since I am an impulsive mafucka.

So around 2:30 I politely text back:

“Hello to you…wow! Because he didn’t tell me he was anyone’s husband. Since that’s the case, he can lose my #! Thx!




After all the nice little vows he agreed to, she should be asking him, not me. I don’t owe any explanations because:

  • I did not take any vows
  • I didn’t exchange any bodily fluids with him – particularly because he didn’t meet my “looks requirement”... plus it was the week of the 12th-- ya'll know what that means!
  • Jagged Edge was not playing while I was meeting anyone at the alter in my white dress
  • My ring finger- nobody has yet to like it enough to put anything there.
  • Bitch, I don't know you! ( which should be #1 on this list)




    I try my best not to home-wreck; I really do. When this woman’s husband was talking all kinds of shit to me, calling me “his wife” (what irony!) I asked him specifically HOW MANY WOMEN did he have. He said he had none. Of course I didn’t believe this, but my thing is this:

    Don’t lie. Be honest. Honesty is the biggest turn on next to a big dick and a smile.

    There’s plenty of women out there who don’t mind fucking with married niggas (not me).

    There’s a vast sea of mistresses out there just waiting to get slayed on a mattress at the Comfort Inn. Just not me.

    I think I'm going to call him one last time and refer him to my rules on how to step out on your woman. Go'n and click that there.


    I shall also let him reference my supplement Stepping Out: How to Avoid Being A Donkey Click that there when you're done!

    Smdh!! Contrary to popular belief, I’m a good girl-- for the most part. It’s just that something about me screams side bitch to these dudes. It might be the things I say. Could be the way I dance. Maybe I got that ho- walk? Either way, I shall discuss this at therapy. And this my friends, is why a bitch can’t ever cease sessions.







    Reference:
    http://www.weddingplanninglinks.com/planning/traditionalweddingvows.html


    ps- to my new followers, thank you!! i shall be reading up and subscribing to you guys!! xoxox monie!
  • 9 comments:

    1. LMFAOOOOOOOO...first off i think u just might be my long lost sister, 2nd..this shit was not only hilarious BUT SO TRUE! Speaking from a woman whos been on both sides..the wife..and at one point (before i was married to the asshole) the other woman..without my knowledge ofcourse! AND this blog just hit home, it was too damn funny! And inspired me to maybe make a blog about my nice lil experiences,ha!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anger management is such a good thing! lol. i think the text you opted to send was the best response. but i completely agree with you. the two of them exchanged vows, so unless she's contacting you to get details with which she will confront him, she has absolutely no business communicating with you. her beef is with him. honestly, i never get it, why women act like this. your beef is with him, unless you have hardcore evidence that the woman continues to pursue your man as he continues to reject her. ugh....

      ReplyDelete
    3. aint that something... i be telling females to yall going after the wrong person dont try to fuck up the next bitch...get up in your man ass he the one stepping out...duhh..
      anywho married niggas aint no good.. i got one im just gonna call T trying to talk to me now. he married with kids be on my phone all day everyday im talking about from early in the morning to late at night.. i just laugh it off and tell him he needs to stop...but of course he dont.

      ReplyDelete
    4. too damn funny!!! ive nvr understood that...how u gonna come for the other woman like UR HUSBAND is just an innocent bystander lol lol smh!!! im glad u counted to 10 and then responded lol lol

      ReplyDelete
    5. @mariekccberry- these dudes kill me sometimes i swear. if i weren't a sucker for the male physique-- that's how they draw me in everytime. this particular dude wasn't my cup of tea, but you know how it is when a dude is like, "that n--a to see"-- and he's funny as hell-- it bumps him up from ugly to likeable. i'm just glad i found out he was married now than later

      @youngwomanonajourney- it's simple. the wife thinks she'll get more an honest answer from the next chick. sad, but true. next chick really doesn't need to utter a word, but more times do. we sympathize with one another (while haitng each other) i guess, smh and lls!

      @stephanie- indeed!

      @xxxx- chiiile-- he's trife. now what makes him think that you don't realize he's no damn good. even if you got w/ him, what's to stop him from talking to the next pretty female. these dudes kill me

      @amber- chiiile, it took everything i had in me to calm down before responding. that $75 per therapy session is doing a bitch good! lol

      ReplyDelete
    6. Aww man. You're just ...too damn fly, love.

      ReplyDelete
    7. thats why i loves me some monie. lmfao u make perfect sense and deliver the shit with straight entertainment. i need to stay off twitter so damn much so i can start bloggin again... damn shame. lmao

      ReplyDelete
    8. @k michel- awww, thx punkin!
      @tzitzi- there is so many a joke in the troof when you analyze it. i can't take all the credit for my hilarity, lol

      @bella- WHERE YOU BEEN??? GET OFF THAT DAMN TWITTER AND DELIVER MY DOSAGE OF MADNESS. YOU KNOW I HEART YOUR BLOG. LIFE AINT THE SAME WHEN YOU DON'T UPDATE!

      ReplyDelete