True Life- I Wanna Fuck
I don't know what it is, but whenever the weather gets warm... I be wanting to fuck (pardon my hood-like syntax). It's been like this for 13 years now. May of '96 I was just ITCHING to lose my virginity. Funnily enough, I was supposed to lose it to the Drunken Munchkin, but the wrong one came along in June and trumped him. Consider it payback for this. Go'n and click that there if you didn't read it before,lol.
Anywho, this affliction may cause me to get into some shit I don't particularly want to get into.
I mean, I could change my mind, but for now-- I've decided to add The Drunken Munchkin back to my stable.
(Yes, I know I said I was going to hold out for the Jay-z-Beyonce good lovin' , but its taking too long, and I am convinced that men hate me)
Whatever.
Whatever.
I lightweight hate myself for doing this, but he's G.G.D. (Guaranteed Good Dick) and the nastiest trollop I know. And a chick like me loves that shit!
Tuesday night my hormones got the best of me, so I text him some shit that I knew would reel him in:
*Cue in "I Choose You" ; my theme music for the summer*
My mind ran across you...wondered how you were doing? Hope all is well.
He texts back:
Lemme find out I cross your mind...lol..i'm good, what's going on with you?
Me: Lol, yeah you do. In more ways than one *devilish face* Glad to know all is well though. I'm bored as fuck; maintaining, but enjoying it since school starts next week
* Turn my theme music up a little bit more please, Monie bout to reel him in!*
Him: Look at you..bad girl...lol...haven't seen you in the gym lately. you been slaking mami???
Me: I know. This heat be making me frisky. Imma have to find a way to tame that :)p. i haven't been to the gym lately; been in and out of town, but I do taebo and weights etc at home
Him: Damn, I hope it stays hot. You long overdue for a session
Me: I am..u should pencil me in one of these days
Me: I am..u should pencil me in one of these days
*Louder, I wanna be able to hear the phlegm in Willie Hutch's voice as he sangs 'I choose youuuuu, baby'*
Him: Shit, you let me know. I'll put you in in permanent marker!
*GOAL! *
Me: Well when ARE you able to relieve some of my tension?
Him: Damn girl, why you start talking like this when i leave for FL tommorow?
Me: I'm too jealous! And you're killing me right now cause I'm ready to fuck and you about to skip town. When you coming back?
Him: I get back Wednesday
Me: Oh ok, maybe Friday then so you're rested, hehehehe
Him: Sounds good
Me: It does, don't it? :)
*Sigh*
I'm trying to talk myself into changing my mind, but I can't lie to myself: I don't want to. Plain as yogurt, shawty wanna fuck. 'Tis all.
Boyfriend #4 --my JA shorty-- wait, quick explanation--
(boyfriends 1,2,3, don't exist. I allow them to work their way up. These hoes aren't important enough to start back at 1, a la Brian McKnight)
*back to our regularly scheduled ho-gram*
I digress, so yeah, BF #4 and I talk almost everyday. Every other day he tells me that I better not f/ck anyone else, and he'll be able to tell if I do when I take a trip back in June.
*Raised eyebrow*
Now, when I got back, I considered keeping Pocahontas under lock and key, special just for him.
But I checked his email (we'll talk about this another day) and saw that he was emailing the next bitch telling her he missed her. She emailed him back, and I read it, hit "Shift K" to mark it unread, and decided to find 6 boyfriends by the end of August.
Not to mention I am sure he's kicking it with other females. My intuition tells me so, and I listen to that joint.
AND let's not forget the fact that he has a girlfriend, albeit estranged (to let him tell it), but still has a girlfriend none the less.
I'm not giving my loyalty to another man unless he proves himself. In the past, I have been loyal to dudes who saw me as nothing more than a jump... not anymore.
I vow to exercise my pimp hand, and treat these dudes like the hos they are. Not to say I'm gonna be out here fucking them all, because more than likely I'm not, but if I wanna smash-- I'm not going to deny myself.
Besides, thanks to Miss Netta, I am aware that there is help in the form of Pussy B Tight, or whatever that stuff is called. Although I'm scared of rubbing foreign substances on Pocahontas, I would do it. Just so I don't get called out. Hehehe
Well, that's all. Im about to go to the movies with Sissie Dearest. Thanks to everybody who reads. It makes me feel special to know that 102 of ya'll are entertained by lil ole moi. Thank you all!
xoxomonie!


ahahah the trollop like behavior,, i seeee you over there.! you got me weak ALWAYS.
ReplyDeleteand you're right on that,, important to listen to that intuition. it keeps me afloat quite often,, haha.
i love youuuu lol and your writing!
ReplyDeletelmfao @ brian mcknight. you're hilarious.
ReplyDeletetoo damn funny! if i didnt have a man i swear i'd be on this pimpin shit rite along with you, like evil twins lmao
ReplyDeletespeaking of trollop, that is my fave word. in fact so much so that 2 of my girls and i have a twitter page just for trollops. next time you get on come follow us @TrollopNation bwuahahahaha!
These men are something else...telling you to stay on your own for them when they aint doing it there damn selves! Jokers!
ReplyDeleteI made that same promise to myself that I'm looking out for number 1 till a guy proves to me that he is serious about me. My intuition is on loud speaker at all times!
Re: the kitty tightness...LOL Kegel exercises help hold and sqeeze 20-30 daily or squats which will also tone your bottom too ;)
lmfaoo i had linked u from homie DESSERT or disaster* Blog
ReplyDeleteand I gotta say your blogg tufff :]
following definetly!
girl who you telling soon as april came around and it got hot down here in ga.. i was on dick patrol..i wanted to call some of the old bootays and some of the old boos... but i couldnt.. i been trying to hold out but shit give me to the end of next week and my guard will be completely down..cause a bish is horny as hell and i need some asap...not to mention i keep running into the ex and everytime i see him i just think of his strong ass footballl body...smh
ReplyDelete@rio tapatio: chiiile!!! this heat is a vehicle for trollopfication for real!! i don't even know how im gonna last til friday! and i still am iffy about popping off w/ drunken munchkin!
ReplyDelete@caramel cocaine: i love you too muffin, and i heart your blog!!
@lalaliybean: he does! i was looking at that joint, his face is all tooted up, neck ready for a "pearl necklace"; face ready for some cum shots. euwk!
@bella: pimpin really aint where its at. i'd love for nothing more than to settle down. i just don't meet anyone worth my time; so here it is. a bitch is still lonely *sigh*
@blackbutterfly- awwwright now!! these dudes just be jealous is all. yes, the kegels are fantastical. i do them all the time...matter fact, i'm doing 'em right now, aow! :-)
@ sasha: thx hun!! i checked you out also: FOLLOW-WORTHY! i'm on it!!
@xxxx: yooo, i'm glad its not just me! LOL@ dick patrol! i wish i was in ATL to catch me a nice thick country corn fed one, woo lawdy! that's what i need in my life!!
LOLLL @ brian mckinght. I feel you on the sex part 100%. i thought i was the only one!!
ReplyDeleteand offtopic: i feel you on the whole Tumblr site. it really isnt as interactive. I may continue to post on my blog on here also though! and you continue too!!
Lady, I love the way you write you're hilarious! & way to sound sexy through text messages, you're on top of your game!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, this is my song... "better choose the right one or pi-pick the kiddies up" :)
@tashur raquel: chile, you aint the only one! and i will!
ReplyDelete@t.t. stacy: aww, thanks babe!! This song is my shit. I've loved it since the first time I heard it. As well as the Jaheim joint that was on this melody.