D- Day... Maybe, maybe not?
*Monie dances around to Betty Wright's "Tonight is the Night" in her unmatching bra and panties; using Feminine Deoderant Spray as a microphone, she sangs as loudly as she can*
Tonight is the ni-iight/ that you/ make me a womannn...
*Pull the needle back on the record!*
So after deliberating with myself (and K) I'm leaning towards not smashing the drunken munchkin (D/m) for the following reasons:
- he be drunk-- but he shares his liquor w/ me, so i be drunk too; thus negating this reasoning
- he probably still has a girlfriend
- he talks too much
- i need fresh meat (no pun intended) in my stable
- and as per K, "no! no! NO!!"
Now as for reasons why i should smash D/m:
- he's a filthy trollop that does all types of nasty shit... shit that i need at this juncture of my life
- it's G.G.D. ; which is quite hard to come by
- Boyfriend #4 is off doing his thing-- my intuition is screaming that he is, not to mention he's not answering the phone as per our routine
- i'm horny as fuck
- this is the week before i get my hair permed, so if he messes it up (which he will), i really don't care
Ah... decisions, decisions...
Boyfriend #5 maybe?
I could always scout out the talent in this dude I went to school w/ who's diggin' me. However, our communication has been relegated to facebook notes only. We've exchanged numbers, and he told me
to call. I don't call men though. Or anyone really for that matter.
*shrug*
I just sent him a text. nice and simple:
You've been scarce on the Facebook. How ya been? ;)
This should be enough.
ooh! i guess it was. he text back. i won't type it all, but a date is in the making. ah, the thrill of a potential in my stable.
You thought DC Metro Area Had Bammas-- Go to Brooklyn
K and I hit this sports bar/ club spot last night...all i can say is, what a waste of a freakum dress, and pain in my left foot from my Jessica Simpson 5 inch heels. Ugh!
Bamma ass hos
Bamma ass niggas
One midget grabbing chicks and winding and pumping on them.
Like, no disrespect to the midgets, but how you gonna try to pump on someone's booty and you barely reach behind their knees?
i aint never been turned on by someone pumping their dick on the back of my knees. Actually, I dont' think its ever been done to me. And I'm quite sure I am not missing out on the "thrill".
- Men who hesitate to tell me their names, and then admit its because they "don't like to give out their government"-- you're wack, and probably married. step off.
- And bottle service brought to you in a chicken bucket... is never good.
Tonight we're supposed to be going to Prime, which is in Manhattan. If I don't go; ya'll know what went down ;)
later gators!
moniexoxo
have fun for me if you go to manhattan
ReplyDeleteand get some booty
enjoy your penis conquest! lmao
ReplyDeleteahaha.
ReplyDeleteFresh meat for your stable...I loveeeeeeee it. Real talk. Get it girl, if you're at that current juncture and just need it, then get it. :)
At what time did you go to the Brooklyn spot?
ReplyDeletego get it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
vixen
prime is okay [depending on the crowd]. you know how our folks get. hope you have a good time if you go though.. =)
ReplyDeletep.s - love your blog!