Sunday, May 3, 2009

6 comments:

  1. Haha ohhhh my. It takes more than dancing with girls, liking gay-mentaries, and other minor things to be a lesbian.
    Peopleeeee these dayssss.

    flotsam &&Jetsam though? LMAO. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao. Wow. Jus...wow. Hey but at least you and I have the same girl crushes! I'm really a lesbian tho. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST discovered Drake this weekend.....LOVE LOVE LOVE...then I get to your blog and he's playing.......MEOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. how the hell can u think back to all this old movies/shows to reference certain people

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao!!! wow...but is it that serious??? i mean really lol lol they need to get lives ASAP!!! lmao@ the lil mermaid reference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rio tapatio- girl yes, flotsam and jetsam!! they're like 2 of the original animated haters. It's so fitting!

    @chanel- go 'head, lil mama! all those women ROCK.

    @ME- i like drake too. Imma have to buy this one for the car!

    @Brittany- my memory is BANANAS

    @Amber- I soooo agree. Girl, Flotsam, Jetsam, see my above reference to Rio T.

    ReplyDelete