Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jam Rock and Hickeys




Jamaica is always fantabulous. Much partying, contact weed smoke highs, flirtation, and jerk chicken. More details to come.


In other events.


Hickeys


Boyfriend #4 is a jealous one. I have a big ass hickey on the side of my neck due to the fact that he wants dudes here to know that I'm "taken". And it has in fact worked. All the cute guys I wanna flirt w/ see it after a while and say "Oh. You already have a Jamaican boyfriend"
I have tried to lie and say its a mosquito bite, but it is quite large. :(
Now, I'm amateur to this hickey shit, but I do have Google tool bar. The revenge hickey I tried to give to him doesn't really show up. But good ole Google tool bar hipped me to some shit:



Gear up #4... Imma put one on the side of yo' face! Try to hide THAT!


Gosh, this puts major salt in my flirt-game. I shall have a better post for ya'll later.


kisskiss (w/ no hickey),

Monie



4 comments:

  1. aww fuck he marked u! :( my friend told me if u take a piece of ice n put it on the hickey n then rub it w/ur fingers in an outwards motion it causes the blood vessels to dispurse and make it less obvious. never tried it myself cuz i dont let a mf suck on my neck for more than a couple seconds lol but she was quite the peeimp so i take her word for it lol have fun in jamaica mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave hickies. I never really received one, lol. That must suck I always made fun of my friends like who mark ur ass. He's jealous OD get some foundation and continue your jamaican adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast! I'm sure the hickey won't stop you from getting your groove on. He was whack for doing that. Men are something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you comb the hickeys they go away.... you ahve to comb for a few minutes tho

    ReplyDelete