*Monie sigh and rubs her temples*
i can already tell you that this is going to be insanity.
so dm texts me, telling me he's watching the game but that he'd rather be doing something else. i already know what he's talking about, but to humor myself i ask him what would he rather be doing.
if you guessed "fuckin"; ding ding ding.
no prizes will be given today though...sowwy.
so, since i wasn't doing anything but watching Mahogany for the millionth time, and he didn't really care about watching the game, we decided to get it in.
he comes to get me, late as usual. so instead of me doing my "just-bang-it-out -right-now" tactic, i decided to sit on the couch and have actual conversation with him.
*Monie sips her drink and lets out a mean belch*
i understand that i get annoyed easily, but dm has a way of bringing it out of me.
whenever i make a statement about something he always has to ask me the following dumb fuckery question:
How you figure?
Nigga, what??!
I'm sorry, I don't have a mathematical equation to give you the answer as to why I feel the way I do about certain shit. I got fed up and let him know not to ask me that question ever again because it's beyond stupid.
Arghh!
After conversation about my vacation, why I don't take pics, reasons why he should give me one of his 4 cameras, and making plans to have fondue next week, we got down to the gettings down.
I can't say it was bad, but I must admit, I couldn't enjoy myself for the following reasons:
- I felt consumed by guilt, like I was cheating on #4 or something
- I kept thinking about #4, and how his hip action is just something probably no other dude I done had can fuck with
- and, this nigga ain't give me no head! But I don't really care... he aint get none from me neither
*shrug*
After like an hour and change I was just hoping he would come already. I just wanted to be done with it. So I hit him with the "grip-grip-squeeze" and then...
this nigga attempted to violate.
As he's getting ready to come, I realize that he's pulling out and getting ready to take off the condom to deliver cum shots on yours truly.
*insert my most intense 'nigga please' look right'chea*
So I rolled over to the edge of the bed as fast as I could. I mean, I was so quick with it I'm surprised I didn't drop on the floor. And this muthafucka comes all over the bed. He really should practice his aim. But who am I to judge?? It might be hard having a penis, I really couldn't tell ya.
Now, a little tidbit about me-- I ain't a fan of cum.
I will go ahead and say I hate cum. It goes on my list of nasty liquids along with mayonnaise, blood, and boogysnots.
The consistency, and the fact that it can get you pregnant...GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE AND AWAY FROM ME!
I won't lie, I've had my small share of dealing with the cum. However, I have to have a place in my heart for a dude in order to tolerate his babybatter and even then, it rarely comes without scorn.
But back to what had happened...
Yeah, so DM skeets all over the bed. Now even though it aint my bed, I'm pissed off because I wanted to take a nap! My head was hurting a bit, and I just wanted to relax dammit!!
Me: Euw. Go get a blanket or something to cover that up. I'm not laying down in your babybatter.
D/m feels around on the bed, shocked ( i assume): damn, how the hell did it get all the way over there? i can't believe you just rolled over like that. i thought you were getting in a different position and i got excited. next thing i knew, you were basically just out
Me: Yeah, you keep that baby batter to yourself.
So D/m goes and gets blankets and puts them down so we can have a quick lie-down. I have a fatass moment and start talking about I want chicken nuggets

and he says he could go for some as well. I tell him we should go in the next 15 minutes. It was 1:00 then. Next thing I know we both drift off to sleep and it's 3 am. I wake him up and he's freaking out because he's gotta get up for 6:30 am for work. We get dressed, he takes me home and I fuck up some Lean Cuisine instead.

(You can't always get what you want in life, huh?)
I still feel a bit bad because of #4, but I keep reminding myself that he's out doing his own thing also. Even though he didn't use that condom...he probably used another one (lol)...and there was one night I forgot to tell ya'll about:
My cousin was over and we come back to the room and he's all showered and dressed talking about he was going out without us. So I told him since he wanted to go out, and not take us, she and I were going out too. He started acting all nervous, talking about he wanted us to stay in, and wasn't I trying to save money; basically anything he thought would make me stay home. So then he changes his mind and says he's not going to go out, that we should all stay in. I didn't really feel like going anywhere anyway, but I was determined to catch him in some shit because earlier that day some chick had called his phone and he lied about who she was and then came up with some bullshit ass story. Negril on a week night doesn't have many places to go, so I knew if I went looking for him I'd find him in either 2 places.
So yeah, #4 does his dirt, and I do mine. I'm glad I reminded myself... now I don't feel guilty anymore :D
Other than that, school got me going, ya'll. I've been busy with work and trying to get all my papers done early.
Besos muffins!
xoxom0nie!
your hilarious! great post
ReplyDeletei sencond that haha great post. i was laughin all voer the place. and im with you on that one! cum is the nastiest shit there is. ewwh.
ReplyDeleteLOL! My sister eats Lean Cuisine and *some* of them will smell up the whole kitchen and it stinks. NOT ALL of them but most of them :( like dayum homie lol
ReplyDeleteok NOW i want some chicken nuggets :D boy them hoes be STINGY with the sauce right? ugh if the mf's even REMEMBER to put the damn sauce in the bag *dies*
lmao blog mother did u jus fucking say, "BABY BATTER!" LMFAO
ReplyDeleteOMG i love you lol
I'm definitly LMAO
ReplyDeleteBabybatter?
ughk! And i HATE Mayo for the life of me!
You are tooooo funny Monie
heyyy, follow me!
quietlyuntold.blogspot.com
this is one of the funniest blogs I've read to date.
ReplyDeleteyou are hilarious!
hey miss lady. just wanted to say i gave you an award on my blog.
ReplyDeletei miss you; come back soon por favor.
ReplyDeletei could not stop laughing reading this, embarassing shit when you're at work... i just got recommended this blog by cupcakes & mixtapes. now i see what she was talking about!! awesome one, lady!! kisses from oz xx
ReplyDeleteU gotta do what u gotta do.. Lean Cuisine aitn bad but I love those Eating Right Meals...
ReplyDeleteAnywho.. I just sat at my desk for the past idk how many hours and read through every single last one of your posts (govt worker.. lol)
I was literally LOLing in my cubicle. Look forward to more blogtasticalness!!!!