Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just because I ain't got no sense..

We all got a creation story.
I'm happen to have the inside edition on a certain rapper's creation story.

Totally random, but hey... you know how I do.

Story time!

I know they didn't show it in the movie but....

Once upon a time, there was some major fuckin' going on in the Land of Oz.

See-- one day, Evilene got all hot and bothered and said "Self?"

Self said "Hmm?"

Evilene said, "I'm gonna see just how well those flying monkeys can fly."

So she got all dolled up, put in her weave pieces , put on her crowns...



and demanded the flying monkeys run up in her. All of them!

Cause the bitch wanted some D.



So the Flying Monkeys smashed. Because, after all, she demanded it. And they ain't had shit else to do while they were waiting on Dorothy, Tin Man and the rest of them mafuckas.


What the movie failed to tell us was there was a twist!

Before Evilene was defeated, unto her a child was born.
He would grow up to be a cocaine dealer and a half way decent rapper.

Wait for it....

THIS


PLUS THIS


"Don't nobody bring me no bad news!"

EQUALS THAT



"Here I am! Ross!"

*Monie laughs herself into oblivion*

I know... Monie ain't got a lick of sense.

Love ya babies!

xoxomonie!


8 comments: