So...when last I wrote, I was contemplating on whether I should become a Blackberry porn star. Well... lights, camera, action, move aside Miss Jackson, dammit, there's a new starlett in town. *Cacklin*

We shot a lil scene Friday evening. I thought I'd be shy, but oddly enough, I'm not.
Maybe I'm just that comfortable with #4? It could have to do with the fact that I know he's not tech savvy and there's no way he could take it from my phone and put it on to his, or worse, upload it to gatdamn Youtube.
*cue in scary movie music*
But yeah, I'm quite comfortable being filmed. It may have to do with the fact that I think I'm cute and know my skills *shrug*
Few things I noticed were:
- I really am that damn good. Not to toot my own horn or anything *beep beep* but my performance was flawless. Like, some of these porn hos could learn a thang or two from the old gal Simone.
- I see why porn stars rock weaves. *sigh*
I was all set, yall! I had my hair all did up, put the front part up in a lil Chrisette Michele type pompadour,

but unfortantely #4 cant control his fuckin hands, and messed my shit up. Had the sides of my hair looking like Lovelace from mafuckin Happy Feet.

Not. cute. at. all.
-That Blackberry video camera light is brighter than African sunshine on an Albino's backside.

Like, I word up wanted to hit pause, throw on some Ray Charles type shades, some mafuckin sunblock and then continue handlin' my bidness.

Wtf? Damn, somebody couldn't warn a bitch?!
- Must find a way to get my nails done, or at least make sure my nails are painted at all times. I knew I had man hands, but gaaahdamn! Not attractive!!
- My eyes really are big. Now, this is a fact I've always been aware of, so for this reason I made sure to keep my eyes down for most of the mini flick. But even when they're closed...they're huge! Maybe next time I'll put some eyeshadow on 'em. Play it up a bit.
- Poor #4... got some nappy ass pubic hairs. Like, they need a cholesterol treatment, a hot oil treatment...or something.


They are in fact so nappy, that i was handling down there the other day and thought he had a bump or something. Of course I started freaking out, and he unraveled the pube like it was nothing. *blank muthafuckin stare*
I mean damn, they always felt nappy, but seeing them higlighted by Blackberry's lovely flash... makes them appear even worse. I can't...
So with that said, this lil broadcast needs a do-over. I shall try again this evening. Or something. I mean, I got free time on my hands and shit. *shrug* :D
In other events, I'm still here chillin. Me and #4 still fighting like cats and dogs. He ride my fuckin nerves I tell you. I like him best at night when he thinks I'm asleep. for one, he aint talking shit, and two, he hugs me and kisses my forehead and whispers sweet stuff. But when we're both up and alert... heaven help me talk to strangers!! I can't take him. He still makes me laugh, and he's still adorable though. What can I say? I'm a sucker.
That's all for now, folks.
Later gators!!
monie00x0x
Oh babe, I could never do that shit, ever! I'd be way too freaked I'd lose my phone and some punk (or someone I know!) would find it. On another note, your list of tags ----->
ReplyDeleteis fucking hilarious in itself!!!
lol, I'd be freaked out too! But I said I'd make movies with my husband once I get married one day. As long as it stays in your position..you good!
ReplyDeleteLMAO at him needed a cholesterol treatment for his pubic hairs....smh a mess
ReplyDeletethis is funnnyyy
ReplyDelete& btw left a gift on my page for you!! check it out..
Pubes in need of a hot oil treatment? Lawd I cackled! Lol, that bb flash is indeed bright as hell, but kudos to you for sticking it out! Go girl
ReplyDeletewow! whoes pubes needed a perm??? lol
ReplyDeletemovies is the shit
ReplyDelete*gasp* two posts in a week??? Da hell???
ReplyDeleteOk imma stop harrassing you. LOL
how about i divorce you for saying he unraveled his pube????? LOL I hatechu
u area G cuz that damn bright ass bb flash is a killa...it will have your ass looking all cocked like Tracy Mcgrady ass....lol@ nappy pube hair!!! not u trynna perm em and shit.
ReplyDeletelmao whew child!
ReplyDeletei took a break from a paper to read this, your stuff really cracks me the hell up lol.
nappy pubess, he better introduce his penis area to a razor lol
@ omg i thought i was the only person blinded by a BB's flash, like really it could never be that dark for that sort of flash! the blackberry even warns you when you turn it on lol.
But yea back to this paper of mine. ly!
LMAOOOO @ his nappy pubic hairs. & the penguin's hair. its all that ackee & saltfish child!!
ReplyDeleteedit//the word verification was "properm" oh shyt hahaha..how convenient.
LOVELACE-and hot oil- deep condish treatment- LMAO- Im in tears!!!!
ReplyDelete