Thursday, December 17, 2009

PSA- Things You Need to Know If You Tryna Fuck With Me


  • I need for you to have your own money. You don't have to have a lot. Matter fact, you can even just have enough for you (cause I always got enough for me), but don't expect me to dip into my pockets consistently for you. Love don't pay the bills, and neither does dick.

  • Don't berate me for being a "princess". It has come to my attention that my parents set high standards (aka "spoiled") me, and I expect certain shit. *blank damn stare*
    If you ask me what I wanna do, and I tell you something pricey and you're on a Burger King budget that's your problem.
    You should not have asked what I wanted to do. Just suggest Applebees or some other cheap shit. I fucks with buffalo wings like everyone else *shrug*

  • You must take me places. I aint trying to sit around staring in your fuckin face. You stopped being cute a long time ago.

  • Paying attention will get you far with me. I'm a Leo and we require attention. Likewise, I will shower you with attention. But ignoring me will do nothing but put you on the receiving end of my attitude. And my attitude is funkier than unwashed prostitute pussy when need be.

  • Appreciate me. If I do something nice for your ass, thank me, and if able, reciprocate. I hate ungrateful men; ungrateful people in general. If you know me, you know that I will go above and beyond, but if you meet my efforts with an ungrateful attitude... I'mma tell you something fucked up and you not gonna like it.

  • If you claim you love me, show it. You can tell me you love me all day long, but it means nothing when you behave the total opposite.

  • Don't lie. Uh-uh...don't do that. That should have been first on this list, but that's the beauty of an unordered list ;)


    And I'm done for now. There might be another installment. Unfortunately, I gotta pay per hour to use internet, so a bitch is limited.

    Ciaoxoxo

  • 10 comments:

    1. lol i feel you on this girl !

      thanks for posting !

      madd love .

      ReplyDelete
    2. yess . i agree with all this . especially the part about Leos needing attention , because thats exactly how i am .

      (:

      ReplyDelete
    3. funkier than unwashed prostitute pussy! LMMFAO!!!
      i love this post. & ur blog. hahah

      http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. this needs to be said to every man, but i gave you an award missy so just check out the blog and go get it : )

      ReplyDelete
    5. I'm a leo as well and I dated a leech-ass Federline of sorts for three bleepin years of my life, so I must say, BRAVO BIZNATCH - I FEEL YOU!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. OMG - THIS IS ME-- I SOOO AGREE... I'M PUTTING THIS ON MY BLOG!

      ReplyDelete