Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Shit & Possible Youtube Shame

Ay dere muffins!!

I swear... my stomach always wants to act up when I'm out and about. I was just at my own spot, and now that I'm in the internet cafe... here comes the doo-doo monster doing the walk it out in my intestines. :(




#4 and i were "frolicking" (my new name for head-acrobatics, lol) and in the midst of me doing my thing he asks me, "Do you ever get tired?" I thanked him for his concern; told him that, yes, I do, but I am determined to be the best at everything I do (damn perfectionism). I then asked him to be quiet, and bust a nut so I can feel like I accomplished something today. *blank damn stare*

After mission got accomplished he tells me that I get better and better every time and then says "I wanna record you on my phone"

Ermmm.... Now, I'm all for freaky shit, I really am (so long as it doesn't involve my asshole or any baby batter in my mouth), but I've always been iffy about being recorded.

What happens if/when I become famous??

(Yeah, I know, its a bit far fetched, but for some reason I see red carpet in my future)

I don't wanna be a victim of youtube!

But dammit, I got caught up and agreed to it...after I did my hair...because it's been looking like hot shit due to the fact I had a lil cold and couldn't wash it.

So I guess if I'm ever shamed via youtube, at least I can say my hair looked nice that and healthy that evening due to this ApHogee protein treatment I'm about to put in it. *cacklin'*


I will also be a wee-bit proud of myself, because I have skills to rival Superhead. *shrug*

Anywho, I'm on an internet limit, so that's all for now. Perhaps tommorow?

Later Gators!

xoxomOnie
(always talking shit)


8 comments:

  1. ohh my dayz!!!! your shit talkin crackssss me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dude!!! no!!!! i wrote a blog post on this the other day.... then 'gain.... if you're the best at what you do.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was just at my own spot, and now that I'm in the internet cafe... here comes the doo-doo monster doing the walk it out in my intestines."

    *blank stare* LMAOOOOO - u are hillarious! lol

    dont forget to follow me back :)

    [http://MochaSista.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...Sounds like some of my ish. When i become famous. That one of my lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO--- the doo doo monster though??? I wanna kick you so bad. Like really kick you.

    Regarding the recording of said frolicking... un un un -smh- you know better ms. anna mae bullock. If you do become famous, we might havta do some damage control and whup ass if #4 leaks it... ORRRRRR to make you famous, we can leak it. You know if your skills are like you say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missedd you!

    Lol but how could you, glad you did your hair thou lmaooo!

    Im making a website, official tissue. I'll be back with details, stay posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dope blog. Im following you now...come check mine out and follow me

    aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aphogee 2 min treatment is the truth! i smacked it on my head this weekend and no breakage. anyway ahhh shit, how did u let him convince u to record it? i hope it doesnt come back and hunt u but like u said, at least ur hair was on point right? haha

    ReplyDelete