Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why I Declare! I Regret You, but I Don't Regret the Orgasms and Other Cynacisms


So as I sat flipping through the man-o-log of my life, having silent conversation with myself (as i usually do); i thought about the men I've smashed, and realized that I regret all of them.

*Monie lights Marlboro Light, puffs, and exhales*

(I have switched brands...I've also quit, but in my mind, I'll always be a smoker--hehe)


So yeah, every last one. Except for the orgasms.


The orgasms were quite magical and I 'preciates 'em, as it can be quite hard for a female to achieve one, much less several as I have been lucky enough to gain.

I have given up on finding "
that perfect love" that I so wanted earlier this year. Fuck love. I'd take a cheeseburger (preferably flame broiled) and some good cock over love any day.


I will settle dammit. I will settle for good, consistent dick, that is. Because these
"relationships" are nothing but a headache. Sex cures a headache, by the way. It's scientifically proven! Go'n and click dis here.

Should I ever settle down, I want a husband who is always away on travel. Except for the weekend. Weekends were made not only for Michelob,


but for hours of hardcore frolickin'.

I mean, I could always hold out for a good man, but by that time, I may be old, he more than likely will be ugly, and to be quite frank...a bitch aint got time for that.

And that is all for today.

xoxom0nie



12 comments:

  1. heheheheh.... that is so fucking awesome monie. YOU GO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true !

    check out my website , http://www.caramelcocaine.com

    love ya !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I suggest hooking up with a police officer, not a in the line of duty one, but a desk job one. My friend has been married to her police officer husband for 7 years and he's home only on certain days of the week (i believe his assignment is at a jail) they have one date a week and one family day a week, but fuck every night, while she's at work he's home and vice versa...perfect relationship if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many men, so little time, with orgasms far few and in-between LOL! New sex is what brings them orgasms, almost always...yep' a problem fo' sho'

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this is hillarious ! loved it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and true, loved the line below!

    "I mean, I could always hold out for a good man, but by that time, I may be old, he more than likely will be ugly, and to be quite frank...a bitch aint got time for that."

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVES IT!
    Girl that made my damn day

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao . this was too funny . you was real as shit . gotta love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. and Epitome--imma find me a cop w/ a desk job. it sounds quite IDEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmao! I love this...this shit it too funny & toooooo damn true!smh!

    ReplyDelete