Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Been a Long Time; I shouldn't have left you..

Muffinssssssssssss!!!

I have missed Blogger turr'bly! School and life done caught up to my ass. School is finally over, and I am glad to inform you all they will be sending my MS degree in the mail because this bitch Monie does not do graduation ceremonies.





Can't wait to frame that bitch and put it up in my living room though, aow!

Say hello to my adopted daughter ya'll:



I've decided to affectionately name this child in my head , "Lil Baby KeyLontay". I've seen her all over the web and facebook w/ no parent to claim her. Imma take her in. She can keep Byron and Dinka company.


Anywho, other than that, DC is DC...although right now I'm in Jamaica w/my fiancee' right now.



Yeah.. we've got lots to catch up on-- I promise to speak on this. Just know that I am insanely happy, the relationship is extremely healthy, my man LOVES me to no end,and I love him back. And I can't leave out the fact that he is fuckin' fine as hell. Like seriously, a lot of times I catch myself staring at him like , damn, I snagged you?? I adore him.

But back to DC.


Although I don't have no crazy club shit (only been once since I've moved), there are still tales of insanity though.... because my neighborhood is an interesting place.

We’ve got loads of teenaged gay boys walking around wearing booty shorts , boi pussies on display and shit.




hair flipped w/ tons of Pump it Up Spray



or Jerri curls



(yes, we have young boi-hos rocking jherri in 2010, clawdhe'pme please!)
and sometimes two strand twists.

I absolutely adore them for being brave enough to walk out of the house like this. Whenever I'm walking to /from work... or anywhere else, since I'm the Super Pedestrian out this mafucka... they make for great laughter.
We also have a teen tranny here in Southwest who is nicknamed “The Mayor”. I found this out at Open Mic Night at the library (keep reading)

And a baby nicknamed “Ay-ay”too … don’t ask.


This place is just…something else.

*blank stare*

Now let’s talk about the library for a bit. See, I've spent quite a lot of time there for the past few months, and every time I've gone in and left back out, I've been..welll... astonished for ack of better words.

Historically (and often in the present) libraries are a place of quietness where one can go to ready, study, think… quietly. But here in the SW part of the district, the whole “Shhh…this is a library” factor--- simply does not apply.




Like for real. Do not try to go there and get homework done because you will be interrupted by:

- Open Mic poetry from 5 til closing on Mondays
- (Tuesday and Thursday that m/f closes at 5)
- Wednesday is Chess Club and Movie Night from 6-closing , full with a pizza dinner, cookies, and fruit punch and it is LOUD, LOUD, AND MO’ MUTHAFCKIN LOUD.

Tuesdays and Saturdays were the only day I was able to get homework done which meant I’d have to wake up and be there for 9 am until 5:00 PM.

But it was still pretty loud:

- Random old bitch reading books and sucking old food out of her teeth *barf*
- Pre-teens and teens Myspace hoing it up.
- And just loud, loud, loud chatter

And one time an old man sitting at a table in front of me was kind enough to bend over and crank a fart so loud I thought the earth was going to move. He turned around, simply picked his shorts out of his ass and didn’t even bother to apologize. I was too through after that.

I will not go back....other than to pick out trashy hood novels like Brelon and Baldhead Marie to read for sheer entertainment. . Go'n and click dat dere and try to find her blog on that topic. You will fall the eff out.



I shall be back later w/ more updates though.

Ciao muffins!!

_monie!*



10 comments:

  1. Im not even going to talk to you about this long ass hiatus. <_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what???!!!! U got a finacee` I know I can't wait to read that story. When I saw that it said had a new post up I had to make sure I was reading the right name lol. Congrats on your man and that degree. Get it girl : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit girl I was worried I thought the Nigerian scam people kidnapped your ass lol! Well I'm glad you livin we all missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *suckin' my teefs* this heffah!
    Missed yo ass something fierce! glad all is well and congratulations on the graduation & fiancee yayyyyyy!! *peen shaped confetti falls from the sky*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congrats on the fiancee! Glad to see you're back. I just graduated too! Looking for a place in NoVA to live. I miss your blog greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh em gee ... missed u like a shitty ass misses toilet paper when theres none left...bwahahah...(nastee right? i know) anyway congrats and don't leave us hangin like that ever again :) cant wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your engagement cannot wait to hear about this ;0

    ReplyDelete
  8. blog mother ! ?! how did you leave me like that?

    SO HAPPY FOR YOU THOUGH!

    CONGRATS

    www.CaramelCocaine.com, check it out!

    ReplyDelete