skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
...yup, simone be talking shit
anyone from industry folks to the bitches on the street corner can get it.verbally.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
*peep*
Its been more than a while.
I've lost myself.
Hopefully I can find my way again...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why i do. what i do. :)
re-introducing...
simone_dior
just a moment in the mind of moi... mostly random stuff. shit-talking. what.ever!
View my complete profile
twitter me, baby.
twitter me, baby.
monie on the twitter
my blog crack-- gots to have it!
toytoyy speaks.
🎥 Télécharger Marseille Films complets
The Good, the Bad & the Semi-Literate
Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)
M0-mentality ♥
Acura Integra 1995
A Beautiful Mess
Not All Baltimore Chicks are Stupid...
I abandoned my baby....
The Rainbow Room
Oh, 2012. You loved me well.
A Hit Of Caramel Cocaine.
expose-of-kay-marie
DANA JEANius
What's In a "Like"?
And She Says...
To Whom It May Concern...
this mu'fucka right here....
blown.
Its not the way it has to go, just what I prefer
10.10.10: 101 Things; 1001 Days.
The life of a Single Black Female in the A
whew
- epidemic of a twisted mind ♥
thinking....
Hypocritically Speaking.
You probably think this post is about yoooouuu...
Bad Gurl...Going Good
I know I know…gosh.
cupcakes and mixtapes
You Must Remember This
ill;kinda
pink, chocolate & sunshine
undefinedEGO*
Stuff By Steffy...
รhe too had the drama thick
what mama would say if she could work the internet
*/ [THiS iS $ H A R 0 N A.]
freddyj616's Xanga
Let's Get It On
Amber-Alert
The shit I be talking |tags|
wtf
conspiracy
you-really-gets-no-love
crime
dicktalk
detestable
delusions of grandeur
life lessons
Jamaica
fuckery
sex
bitchin
condoms
shitastrophe
Wack and Dry
bitchery
random
Prayers
dating
jump-jump doctrine
bad sex
likkah
Manwhore
no sex
penis
trifenasty
trollopfication
love
Cheap Ass
old niggas
pop culture
Barack Obama is President
Blogcrack
abandonment
i wish i could forget my past
music
overcoming
PMS
diva-shit
facebook
family
low-fashion
Gittin some finally
beyonce
no panties
panties
weather
ShortShort Man
chipotle
not fine
reality tv
Online Dating
brokeness
brooklyn
faggotry
fatassedness
man-made bitch
teeheehee
Asian Toe Master
C.O.P.
Pin Up Girl Affair
backyardigans
faghag shit
jukebox
penis picture mail
stank cooch
Geezy
Home Depot
Love Letters
Mc Fish
Rosemary'sBabies
Toenail Horror
Warm Pussy Hypothesis
acrylics
monie's jukebox
q-tip
raphael sadiq
i see yo' ass!
Clockin'
No comments:
Post a Comment