Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My name is Simone, and I am a Spinster Bitch..who ain't doing shit today!



i am burnt.
the. fuck.
out.

i'm frazzled!! i've been working non-stop off of minimal hours of sleep so that i can get all this shit done before heading to jamaica, but dammit.

a ho cain't take no mo', for the rest of the day...



I AIN'T DOING SHIT!
  • I'm gonna do 90 minutes of Taebo (maybe)
  • catch up on some more blogs (yesssssss!)
  • order something italian and yummy (definitely)
  • read a trashy hood novel (fo' sho) and
  • watch Stringer Bell and Bodie (mmmmhmmmm :-)
on another note: thank you Rio Tapatio for your blog award. It sooooo made my heart smile:-) i'm always a bit shocked to know that folks are entertained by insanity, lol. i enjoy your blog as well. it makes me wish i were more artsy. fab. and kewwwwl... just like you.

thanks again!


Spinster Bitch: My Worst Fear- A Short Story


I am terribly, disgustingly completely lonely.

Yeah, I said it. No shame in my game anymore.

It has been approximately 5 years since I've had a real relationship. And actually; he was so wack and dry... I don't even consider him.

Of course I've had my fuck buddies, the ones that have used me up and whored me out, lol. and those who claimed to be my man but really weren't--after, in between, once, during...hey, i believe in insurance dick.

Anywho, the point is I'm 26 (shit, round that off to 30 if you'd like) and I have yet to have a serious relationship. EVER.

I think it would be good to have one.
Especially since everyone's getting paired off and having kids. Because that leaves me with no club partners, no drinking buddies, basically no social life. I don't do the third wheel bullshit and my friends' boyfriends have wierdos/psychos/ugmos for friends.

(I don't know what I'm gonna do when I move to DC)

I refuse to have an ugly man. Tried it. Hated it!

Not a good look for me or my forehead. He was so homely I had my eyes squeezed shut the entire time (which felt like forever) to the point I had a headache and a slight crease in my forehead. Ain't that much Oil of Olay and Visine in the world! So even though he was a sweetheart, and would have given me his whole homely little world...
I couldn't do it. So I deaded that.

But...

Am I gonna be that old bitch in the club? Like Kerri Washington in I Think I Love My Wife (sans the overbite, of course)?


I have a sneaking suspicion that's going to be me. And it scares the shit out of me, I can't even lie. I feel like I'm gonna end up just like that. Being fabulous, but opting to marry someone boring and safe, who stimulates absolutely no part of me. Just so that I don't have to live alone in my old age with Life Alert.


Or God forbid, trying to homewreck some married man's relationship!?

Dear God, please don't allow this to happen.

I think about this almost everyday (even when I'm not menstrual) and it makes me terribly sad :-(

I can't front.

I'm one heck of a gal, and it sucks that no one may ever get to know it. *sigh*

My therapist and I agree that I'm extremely picky, and she says that's ok.

I agree with her.

Sheeeeeit, I've been through too much shit to allow some basketcase bastard to come into my life and fuck shit up. Even though a bitch has "coping skills"... I don't feel like using them all the time. LOL Seriously though; I've been through enough. Besides, somebody's gotta be the level-headed one in the relationship!

We think (lol @ "we" ; like she and i are a couple-- hell at this point, we might as well be) that I should consider online dating when I get my driving skills back in order.

(I have a panic disorder, so my driving is very limited)

There's no public transportation here after 6, and I don't trust nan nigga to take me home after I was date raped while I was living in MD.

So get this lameness-- I practice driving to and from Applebees in my town. When I get to the point where I can master driving without feeling afraid or having to drive with someone, then I can join match.com and date.

It makes me laugh to even think that this is what it has all come down to.

And I laugh so that I won't cry that this is what it has come down to.

I'm actually getting sleepy now. I haven't slept since yesterday 8 am.

Probably why I'm putting myself all on blast like this. Oh well.

*shrugs*

later gators :)

wish me luck in cheering up later. thx!

monie xo

8 comments:

  1. Well, it's a viable fear. I'd agree that there's nothing wrong with being picky. However, that's not to say that you still can't compromise every now and again. You dig?

    The thing with marriage (even relationships to an extent) is, it's all about compromise. Most people never really fell in love with the person they married... they settled. They decided, "Okay, I might not be in love here, but at least I won't be alone." That's the state of things, Ms. Spinster Bitch.

    I wish you nothing but love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up lady.!

    You are fucknnn FABULOUS and deserve nothing but that. Real talk. Like you said, you've come too far to do the homely thing, que no?

    "Even though a bitch has coping skills, I don't feel like using them."

    LOL. females, we're always using the coping skills. and sometimes we shouldn't have to, fckkk that.

    Have a good day && be easy Simone.! :))

    rioTapatio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa do Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, keep your head up, you're young as hell hah!! Come with this when you're 36 not 26! (&lol at the Life Alert comment).
    On a serious note though, you don't need to turn to the internet yet, you have lots of time for that!! But if you are looking to settle then open your eyes and open your heart. Bill Cosby said, "If you know what you want, you will recognize it when you see it." Figure out what you want from a man, what characteristics you want from him and then be patient. Whoever you are meant to be with is important enough to wait for you'll know who he is when you see him.
    Much love mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. first off where do u live and WHEN are u comin to dc cuz i needs a club buddy lol all my friends are tellin me im tryin to relive my early 20s and they dont be tryin to do shit lol!!

    second (ok i was totally abt to dominate ur comment section but i'll just write abt this on my blog later lol...) i was thrilled at the fact that i was ok with nvr getting married just chillin with whatever i decided to spend some time on and just doin me...until sunday...so now im kinda thinkin that it might actually be time to get serious abt gettin a "nice boy" as my gma puts it lol

    third...jamaica!!! have fun for me ive always wanted to go there...one day one day lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ALL- i'm glad to report i am in muuuuch better spirits. i've been getting some rest thanks to Unisom, and my papers are FIN. just one 25 question open book final and i'm done! til summer school of course :-)

    it makes me feel really good on mah inside parts to know that folks are reaching out to me when i'm in a shitty mood. God bless you all!


    @k michel- you're right... thx for breaking it down :) i shall try to be more open to compromise.

    @ rio tapatio- thx muffin!!

    @clausewitz- i have NO IDEA what you done wrote right there, but i will check you out anyway :)

    @ tt stacy- so true; thx mama!

    @amber- girl, i'm currently in NY, but i will be moving into DC, more than likely Columbia Heights area. I am trying to relive 24 for second time around dammit!! we must link up when i get back down there.

    ain't nothing wrong with having a "nice boy", lol, too cute. sometimes a gal just needs some testosterone in her area, knaamean?

    i'm finally getting a little excited about Jamaica... even though i might be doing work while i'm there -grrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww :( cheer up charlie! im all late seeing this but i hope ur in better spirits now :) everything will come to you in due time, life is crazy and sometimes it doesnt make sense until u look back and realize how far u've come. and 26 is still young girl just so u know! next time ur feeling down, do the stanky leg in the mirror and laugh at yourself :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. lemme tell you something, i'm almost 40 and i'm alone and to be honest with u it ain't all bad. After being beaten by men, used by men, fooled by men..yeah I even married a down low cat, like Stella. I would rather stay this way. I've been thinking of buying me one of those life alert things as well LOL. Just do you sister and stay positive.

    ReplyDelete