It's the 12th of the month, and dammit, we know what that means.
PMS!
Let the bitchery commence!
Isn't there a really uncanny resemblance between Miss New York and Lady Elaine Fairchild from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood?

They have similar bitch-like attitudes as well.
Wonder if the makeup has anything to do with it? Hmm..
This ho (New York, not Lady Elaine;-) has yet another show coming out... I won't be watching.

Where is that damn red trolley when you need it to come whisk someone's ass away?
I'm sooo over her. I wish Mr. Rogers were alive. So he could tell the trolley to take New York and Lady Elaine to the M.A.C. store :(
Day 26 - Random shit I've been wanting to say about them for a while now. I'm thinking seriously of twittering Diddy and putting in my complaints.
Mike- I love big Mike, but he got one more damn time to squeeze his big ass into a bubble vest. One more time!
And has the nerve to be wearing it with a tie?! Looking like a Berenstain Bear.
Awwww!! Kindness, Caring and Sharing.
I felt lightweight bad after reading that, but then I realized:
I am in fact doing most of the above.
I'm kind enough to share my opinion. I just don't have that caring part down yet, but by God's grace, I'mma git there!
- Isn't it hilarious how they always have to put captions on when Mike and Willie are speaking.

Especially Mike... cause everytime he opens his mouth I just hear Pootie Tang.

Sadatay!
Willie-
I don't know how I didn't include Willie in my line of men I'd smash if I could. He is single-handedly saving that damn Making the Band shitastrophe. Women (and some of ya'll men...mhmmm) are tuning in Thursday nights to see Willie's fine ass. He could've had one leg and a kickstand, I'd still beat!
Que
What in the Legend of Bagger Vance? What is this mafucka wearing?? This is an all the time thing for Que. He looks like a gerbil.
Old gerbil looks like he's doing his thing. Diddy might wanna call him up and replace Que. No one will be the wiser.
Robert- rides my nerves, but after this last episode, I've grown to love him. He spit the damn truth last Thursday night. I would have shown my left titty on the highway to see him throw that chair at Que and knock his little ass over.
Oooh! Is that a bangle on his wrist? Where is Miss Wendy when you need her? How you doin?!
Brian- is a bit annoying too.
Like someone sticking their dick in your ear. Don't trip, I'll talk about that another day, lol, I just don't have the energy tonight.
Anyway, I've never seen someone manage to look dingy even when they've been airbrushed. How does he do it? I like Brian though. He sings his little ass off.
Did I forget any of them? I feel like I should have included Dawn's ass. She's like the sixth member now. I mean, it could work.
Dawn has the balls to be down.
And the strap on.
Because we all know she bussin' Que's back wide open. Let me stop that. I like Dawn :)
Heheheheh... I need to behave myself. I'm going to bed. Easter service tommorow.
xoxomonie*










haha girl you have me rollin over here!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on Willie mmm I wouldn't mind if he let me sang them high notes mmm the damage I would do on his ass...anywho I just came back from church and I'm over here thinkin nasty thoughts hahaha...
Have a great and blessed easter!
you need to be slapped simone. point blank...period! lmao...a bernstein bear tho?? smh...he do. and a gerbil?? smh...he do. lol...Que been gettin on my nerves somethin terrible too...wit his bi polar ass...i mean what in tarnation is WRONG wit him? Dawn do look like she be strappin que. i was wondering if maybe Ques bitchassness was bc he was strugglin wit his sexuality?? just a thought.
ReplyDeleteoh and will IS the fineness...aint he tho?? wit his strong jaw line havin ass...mhmmm.
im not gon particapate in your rant on Brian tho...i feel like its my responsilibity to like him cuz nobody else does. only thing is..lisps arent sexy. *shruggs shoulders*
and look at that that pic you posted of Robert...why his neck sweatin?? ew. and the mohawk he rockin this season is not what up.
that is all!
pink.
other than u callin mike a berenstein bear (lmfao!) i cant remember anything else u said now, thanks to ur mention of willie... i would jump on him face to face and wrap my legs around him like a baby monkey. and he'd like it.
ReplyDelete