Lawd, I'm already dying to go back to the JA.
I forgot how aggravating my house can be.
*Monie screams and throws vase*
I'm not even gonna get into it all. The antics started the very next day after I got home. All I know is it is imperative that I have my own place by January. Not just so that I can get my life back in motion...but because I need peace of mind! Even when I tell these people I don't really wanna hear it, they say:
"Well I need someone to talk to, so just listen"
Where the FUCK do they do that at?? It's only cause it's family, that is their saving grace. Anyone else... oohwee!!
*sigh*
I already priced things with Jet Blue. I can get ticket for about $360, to spend 3 weeks in December. I did my budget yesterday; and I can afford it. I think Imma go. Christmas here is ALWAYS depressing, and I need relaxation before I move back to the urrrrea. I don't know if #4 will be around by then, but it doesn't matter. I can always rent my own furnished room for about 200 bucks.
Speaking of #4 he's been getting on my nerves.
When I call his ass, he acts like I'm disturbing him. Yesterday he told me he wasn't really a phone person. And also went on to say his phone radiates so much heat that he's afraid to talk on it for long periods of time. And sometimes the phone leaks water when he's on it too long.
Lawd, if that don't sound like a lie? Sometimes I just have to laugh at his insanity.
Now, we're supposed to be "involved", so how the hell else are we supposed to communicate??
I told him to text me when he felt like speaking, this way we don't have no issues. It's safer and healthier for us all!
Fucker.
I see him MAYBE calling me next week, and that's just because he said he was going to put international minutes on his phone. I just plan to maintain minimal convo with him so I can have somewhere to stay when I go. I need to hang on to all the money I can before I move back.
Damn ass.
Ya'll know how I do it. If my spirit moves me, I'll just tap something else.
*giggle*
In other events...
I think DM is trying to date me... or something. . You may remember DM from previous entries like "Yeah I got it in, but..." and 'It's hot outside, and damn if I don't feel frisky, pimp shit, random..."
Anywho, DM text me on Saturday, and we're going back and forth and he says how I'm always gone. I tell him that he needs to stop acting like he be at home, cause I know he's either out or up in some pussy.
*Ooh, Monie, the vulgarity!*
He answers back, "I wish I got half the amt of pussy you think I get. What a nice picture you paint of me"
Now since I ain't no sociopath, I immediately felt bad, and apologized, letting him know that I was sorry for judging him, but that was honestly the pic I had painted of him in my head.
He starts talking about how we need to make time at least once a week to just hang out, play pool or go bowling or even skydiving (smdh @ sky diving) or even to just go out to eat, party or drink something.
So, this doesn't sound like a half bad idea (apart from the skydiving), and I agree, telling him since we don't have any kids to hold us back, we might as well just start doing stuff.
He goes on to say, that he's "serious. we work hard, study hard, fuck hard, so we should play hard"
*Monie nods, and reaches for her Bbq chips*
So I tell him, why not. We may as well do it up before I leave. He asks where I'm going and I tell him I'm moving back up out this bitch.
And he says:
"Aww damn, you can't leave me...well I guess that gives me somewhere to visit on a 3-day weekend. We need to do a lot before you leave. I'm for real. And when you're gone keep in touch. I am DEF willing to visit. I know you're not going far, but like I said, we both need to do better in keeping in contact and I set my schedule for a lot of 3 day weekends, so I will definitely come see you if you'll have me"
*Monie puts the chips down and raises her eyebrows*
Hmmm.. what say you?
This all comes out of nowhere to me. I thought DM and I just had an understanding that we were fuck buddies from time to time, and did the occasional partying together. I didn't really think he was interested in anything other than that.
Or maybe it was me?
He does try to have conversations with me and I always interrupt them by taking off my pants and jumping in his bed. LOL.
Sheeeeeit. When I came home and was messing with DM I had to eventually find out he had a girlfriend. And that was because I saw them damn hair chopsticks in his apartment.

Now I wanna know WHO in the FUCK was wearing them joints in 2007??? And no, the bamma is not Asian, she's actually Puerto Rican. Yup, I did my research on good ole Myspace. I'm not even sure whether he's still with her.
I'm trying to avoid the Jerry Springer love triangles these days.

Sugar was enough for one year.
*shrug*
Anywho, we shall see how this goes. If anything, it will make for good blog fodder. :)
Later Babies!
xoxmonie!
Water comin out his phone when he talks too long? Awwwh helllll nah!!!
ReplyDelete" I always interrupt them by taking off my pants and jumping in his bed."
ReplyDeleteLoves it!!
Yea... that whole water leaking from the phone thing sounds like pure, uncut bullshit. If a nigga has a chick who lives tajillions of miles awat will risk having his cheeks skin scorched from a "hot" phone. I say you fake it with him and try not to get that pumping muscle in your chest to attached to him. He's trouble.
girl u got u a Jamaican boo? since when do Jamaican men bullshit? they tell it like it is. if they dont feel like talkin, theyre gonna tell u straight up... not give some bullshit excuse bout his phone leaking lmao. i have to admit, i love hearing about this guy though..he be saying the funniest shit. but u dont deserve the bull..tell his ass to get Magic Jack..it gives you an American phone number so you don't get charged for international calls. well idk if Jamaica got it, but other places in the Islands do.
ReplyDeleteI just came back from J/A during the summer myself, so i know what u mean when u say u wanna go back.
I'm mad at that water leaking from the phone shullbit...next time he's on the phone, throw some water on his ass and see if he short circuits.
ReplyDeletehahahaha.
ReplyDeleteyou keep me laughing (:
blog mommie
ReplyDeleteWater comin out his phone when he talks too long?he could not have been serious lol
& DM sounds like somebody i know, & i am def youur daughterr since wen did fuck buddies wana be something more?