So I know I promised I'd write about the details of my wonderific, fantastical relations, but I cain't bring myself to do it. I just feel like its too personal.
There's something more pressing I wanna talk about.
I believe this will probably be my last entry.
Let's have some real talk.
If you've noticed, there's been a theme in the last couple of entries about how I've changed bla bla bla.
I think it keeps coming up because I'm just not the same gal I used to be. I've matured both spiritually and mentally. A lot of times I have the time to write, and Lord know DC gives a slew of material to write about.
But.
I just haven't because I feel conflicted about whether I should write about certain things or not.
I started this blog at a point in my life when I was in major turmoil. I was suffering from an anxiety disorder (agoraphobia). I was angry, sad, and just emotionally imbalanced. I pretty much had to learn to live all over again if that makes any sense. Because there wasn't much I could do, I leaned upon God, my imagination, the entertainment industry, sexual escapades,and creativity to pull me through a rough time in my life.
And thus, crazy, messy, silly Simone Dior dropped onto the world wide web not giving much of an eff about anything. The equivalent of my imaginary friend. The part of myself who wasn't afraid to say anything. What I needed when I needed it the most. An outlet.
This blog helped me to laugh at myself, interact with others, and see that life indeed wasn't as serious as we make it out to be. It even helped me to get published. It has indeed been a blessing.
It's just not really representative of who I am anymore. So. I've decided to let Simone go. I will miss the silliness, tranny-antics, and tee-hee-hees. However, this blog will remain because I need to read my blogroll n' shit. And who knows. Maybe Monie will make a special appearance from time to time.
trannyhugs, tranny kisses xo
-m.

farewell.
ReplyDeleteyou're old blogs were inspiration enough.
in 2011, may you complete the better you that you want to be.
God Bless you on your endeavors.
and although, you won't be writing anymore.
i do hope you give feedback.
xOx_Missy
Hiya Lady... Gonna Miss your crazy epistles...But I know you are in to bigger and better....Good Bye Simone thanks for helping my friend through... Hello M... Nice to Have you here.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya...
The other M
But I just discovered the blog... = ( I'll read past posts to see how all this makes sense. God bless!
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best in 2011!
Thanks ladies- and yes, feedback is a must Missy! ;) happy new year all!!
ReplyDeleteAwww Simone, it's not gonna be the same without you here, but your posts have truly been funny. Congrats on getting published. I'm trying to work on a literary work myself, just trying to find the time to do with when the creativity sparks up. *sigh* Anywho, Happy New Year, and may all you are doing be blessed and wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a comment but I don't see it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being published! I would love to know more about that. And I am definitely going back to read some past posts. All the best!
I will be sad, you are one of my favourite bloggers. You have had me in fits of laughter at work reading your posts. Good luck for the future
ReplyDeleteawww wont be the same- take care!
ReplyDelete