Thursday, July 9, 2009

lax & late, but Dear God, I'm here!! Like Miss Cielie



...but dear God... I'm here!!!!

Hey my fellow bloggies :D

I feel like I've been gone so long. That damn UMUC is interfering with our relationship, ya'll!! So glad I'm only taking this one class this semester, cause honeys ...
*stomp*
I feel like I'm on the plantation.

Glad to read that most of ya'll are doing well. I do read; may not always comment, but I read from my reading list :D

In other events---
Fourth of July weekend was cool. Me and K hit up this club in the Hamptons, snuck into the VIP (I'm still wondering how) all because she wanted to meet Trey Songz. Now as some ya'll know, I was quite mad at Trey (click that there) , but after seeing how handsome he was in person, I'm a little more forgiving. In fact, I'd even add him to the "I'd Smash" list. And I shall... in the next edition. Stay tuned for that...

Facebook Drama
*Baptist Preacher-esque stomp and spin*

Lawd, lawd, LAWD!!!!
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago out this mafucka, cause I have some questions!?



Oh, there she go. Carmen, sleuth this shit out for me, please!

So why did Old Head and his "woman" try to bring the insanity into Monie's world the other day via facebook?? This girl wrote me, pouring out her heart.

Now, if you can or can't remember, click that there) when I was first introduced to her she snubbed the shit out of me, so now it's funny that she's here spilling out her relationship woes to the kid. I won't post it all, because the joint was long as hell, but I feel really bad for her.

Apparently, Old Head is abusive, disrespectful, a cheater, and a liar. As per his woman, "he has a sex addiction, a fat bitch addiction, and has betrayed me in the worst ways"

Mnh-sha-na-na-na! Sojourner Truth they telling lies, and I'm glad the ho ain't mine!!!


I mean, I pretty much knew all of that except the abuse part. I have no love for an abusive man. None. I don't even want to speak to him anymore. After she wrote me, I called him to ask him what the hell his problem was, and he had not one valid answer. Then after I get off the phone w/ him he's emailing me telling me he wants to fuck.

Uh, I think not, Old Nigga.


He's one of them dudes that like to play childish games and make a woman feel insecure. All I can say is, God never makes a mistake. I am so glad I didn't end up in a relationship w/ his crazy ass. One of us would be seriously injured... and I'm not talking about myself.

What else.. what else?? Oh, yes, #4... ya'll probably won't be hearing about him anymore. We had a somewhat amicable parting via text message. I wanted to do it by phone, but, I wasn't wasting my phone bill on his ass.


Like a lot of you commented on the last post, he ain't shit. I'm taking Pop Pop's advice and "throwing water on him." He was just getting all kinds of out of hand and wreckless; talking to me out his neck. I can't do it. He's too damn far away to be causing drama. You can't tell these men that they have good cockgame, I swear. It gets to their head and they start acting like their dick is more golden than Michael Jackson's casket.



You could have the platinum dick out this mafucka, I won't tolerate it.
I might still fuck ya, lls, but I won't tolerate not being treated like a princess.

See, I'm like Ariel, I don't wear a crown. That's like, sooo retro! *rolls eyes* :D

So yeah, I require lots of attention, affection, compliments... all that good stuff. When I don't get that, I roar. I'm a Leo *shrug* and we're like that. Regardless or not if its a jump off. I treat my jump offs pretty well, if I do say so. References available upon request (kidding :D )
I talk to them like they matter, and sometimes I even hug them! Now since I was feeling #4 I gave him treatment a little bit above this. And look at what I get.

Someone bring the imaginary donkey from the back, please.
*Enter pet donkey*
Donkey: Hee haw, hee haw, bitch!*

Yeah, thanks.

*exit Donkey*

I guess I'mma have to keep shit real sub-standard the next time around. Hopefully there will be no next time around , and I'll be settled down. I'm claiming it.
Well, that's it for now, kiddies. 15 minute break, then back to my grind. Hopefully I'll have some tales from this weekend. Going on one of those Mohican Sun-Lobster Fest bus trips that leave from BK and BX. Should be a lot of interesting characters. :D

♥ Monie!

11 comments:

  1. Glad to see ur back and got rid of the ignorant nigras durin ur break...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaoo You Inspire My Writin Moniee !!

    Ilyy Lol !!

    You So Real =]

    Follow My Bloggg Girl

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ steffy t jones- thx lil mama! i've been trying to follow you, but there's no button to click for me to follow AND i am unable to post comments :( check your settings babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh my comment didnt post....2nd try...

    that was hilarious...i loved the lil donkey part. i just hope that woman grows half the balls u got and gets rid of that MF...thats so unfortunate. glad u kno ur worth!! i feel a lil lost i might have to go back and read up on some thangs lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed you dearly; glad ur backkk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes honey Trey is on my list too, the things I would do to that man are indescribable haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish yall would stop trynna get at my man Trey. Thats my penis. "you gotta get your own".

    ReplyDelete
  8. @amber- i hope so too...funny thing is i have a sneaking suspicion they are still "together" smdh

    @caramel cocaine- thx doll! i ♥ u too. hope everything is going well!

    @crystal & khaki- we gon' have to share. sowwy khaki :( break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great read!! i was laughin the whole way through!! lol.. i even had to go back to read the first encounter with "rudeness" ... thats what she get!! not the abuse.. but everything else! AND having to come to you for a "shoulder to cry on" ... smh. your post are good!! i gotta start from scratch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad everything is going good and you dropped two... they are not worth the drama and no dick can convince me to put up with shit like that

    ReplyDelete